Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    lol I wanted to rep the 'I don't think ...'' post you made further up but I couldn't bothered to scroll up.
    HAHAHA. I've only just read this :rofl:

Never thought I'd meet anyone as lazy as me.

:hat2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)

Same

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Yeh, I heard that's a new Ben/Jay storyline. It's going to be HUGE. 'Explosive' stunts in the playground. EastEnders - Everyone's talking about it. I quite like that the BBC haven't used that promo in ages - at least they're being honest.

Also - please get it right. The actual words are "You need slappin' daaaaaaaan" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLISr6Py8g4 It must be hard for the actor who plays Phil Mitchell to know that however long he's played that character for doesn't even come close to the hilarity of his crap comedy actor son in that scene. BEST. DOOF DOOFS. EVER.
    Ah yes, how could I forget! I can still picture the scene, him standing there with a spanner looking 'menacing'... well trying to :teehee:

:five:

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of Roxy she had a dog as well which we haven't seen for a while. Pet ownership appears rather convenient in soaps, they just disappear and do their own thing when the owners are busy
    As do the babies! Who looks after Amy when Jack and Roxy are faffing around? I love Jack seems to have forgotten about Amy. Terrible Dad he is :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Night EE 'fans'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Night EE 'fans'
    Goodnight

ReputationRep:
    Carol is such a douche

ReputationRep:
    No more ronnie, please for the love of god no more ronnie. Can't stand her and jack anymore :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    No more ronnie, please for the love of god no more ronnie. Can't stand her and jack anymore :emo:
    I know, it does my head in aswell! :rant:

ReputationRep:
    When is Ronnie going to hand this child back? FOR THE SAKE OF MY SANITY.

ReputationRep:
    How can Jack possibly not realise that something is wrong with Ronnie - she looks screwed, behaves oddly and hasn't cracked a smile or had a normal conversation in a very long time :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    How can Jack possibly not realise that something is wrong with Ronnie - she looks screwed, behaves oddly and hasn't cracked a smile or had a normal conversation in a very long time :lolwut:
    Maybe he was into that sort of thing. Well, till his new lover Michael showed up lol

Can't believe how long Jack keeps hanging about. The worst character in the show.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Ronnie just left the square? I hope that's not the end!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Looks like Ronnie just left the square? I hope that's not the end!
    Don't worry it's not. If it was, it'd be even worse than the whole Danielle thing coming to an end which just ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so Amy is with Christian all the time!

ReputationRep:
    Ah, so Amy is with Christian all the time!
    and at nursery! seems jack has forgotten all about her :rolleyes:
    kat and jean got flowers ............... i want some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1991)
    and at nursery! seems jack has forgotten all about her :rolleyes:
    kat and jean got flowers ............... i want some

I was very jealous of the daffodils :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    I quite like the Jean and Kat duo..

ReputationRep:
    I was very jealous of the daffodils :puppyeyes:
    i know:sad:

i'll buy u some

This pretty much sums it up for me. She rarely ever leaves teh house, is constantly crying and staring into space and he does absolutely nothing. He has no problems with either leaving her on her own or leaving her with James and the best he can do is talk to Roxy. Roxy, the one that can barely look after a dog. :facepalm2:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.