Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched EE in ages and am watching it on BBC 3 now and have a quick question. Did Masood and Jayne have a wee thing together before she left?
    If not they should!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShonaAnne)
    I haven't watched EE in ages and am watching it on BBC 3 now and have a quick question. Did Masood and Jayne have a wee thing together before she left?
    If not they should!
    They kissed once but I think they both agreed it was a mistake
    I really don't want them to get together, as much as I hate Jane with Ian I like Mas & Zee together
    I'm gonna miss Archie, hate Peggy how can someone be so stupid

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I think I saw on the front magazine cover that it's out of Phil, Peggy. Janine and Ronnie.
    I think Ryan might be involved in the murder too or even Ben

ReputationRep:
    I bet you any money it's Roxy

ReputationRep:
    It was Jack! The spoilers were revealed ages ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Source? I've seen the pictures of Ronnie & Jack in the graveyard but....
    I honestly hope its not him, I was hoping it would be someone really weak like Billy or Roxy :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Prove it because there's been photos of Ronnie and Jack in the graveyard but that doesn't mean anything. There's also photos of Janine incredibly upset and Phil back on the bottle.

ReputationRep:
    Whoever does it must be leaving as they won't let too many murders going unpunished.

Spoiler:
    Show
    My money is on Peggy getting a couple of years for manslaughter. She's quoted as leaving but coming back as an occasional character in a couple of years time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Whoever does it must be leaving as they won't let too many murders going unpunished.
    This is exactly why I think it might be Sam cos she comes back and leaves again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    This is exactly why I think it might be Sam cos she comes back and leaves again
    I thought when she left in the cab the other week that was it? I haven't read anything

ReputationRep:
    It's Oscar that kills Archie :shh:

Ahh I want to get back to Lucas though, its gonna be sad when Archie leaves. He plays the chacracter really well

ReputationRep:
    Sam isn't in the Christmas trailers on BBC, so maybe they are doing that because quite a lot seem to think Sam has gone and never coming back, but she is to finish off the storylines.

For some reason, I reckon it's going to be Stacey who kills Archie.

Ronnie has the most reason to kill him, he has now, going by the trailer, more or less caused the
    Spoiler:
    Show
    death of two of her children
    , from the look of that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    fall, that's what causes the miscarriage.
    Too obvious for my liking though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan1990)
    I thought when she left in the cab the other week that was it? I haven't read anything
    As far as I know she does return but only to leave again, this is why I think she might be the one that kills Archie. But it could just be that she ends up going to jail for Den's death.

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    It's Oscar that kills Archie
    hahaha wouldn't that be funny , although we shouldn't be surprised given that his mother did bury his dad alive & his sister did run him over.
    (Original post by GoobleGobble)
    Sam isn't in the Christmas trailers on BBC, so maybe they are doing that because quite a lot seem to think Sam has gone and never coming back, but she is to finish off the storylines.

For some reason, I reckon it's going to be Stacey who kills Archie.

Too obvious for my liking though.
    Exactly, Ronnie is such an obvious choice so is Phil so I doubt it will be either of them. It would be really interesting if it ends up being Stacey or someone like Roxy .

ReputationRep:
    I'll be so annoyed if the person who did kill Archie is really irrelavent...like when darren was the father of heathers baby :rolleyes: I hope they explain what happened...actually no i dont :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    I'll be so annoyed if the person who did kill Archie is really irrelavent...like when darren was the father of heathers baby I hope they explain what happened...actually no i dont
    I still don't think we've got to the bottom of that one

ReputationRep:
    it could be billy, jack, sam or phil! oh what about Ian

ReputationRep:
    The magazine cover I saw had Peggy, Ronnie, Phil and Janine as the four possibilities.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe George Michael dunnit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ѕнαℓiηα)
    Maybe George Michael dunnit.
    :confused:...

(Original post by mel0n)
    :confused:...
    George Michael is Heather's and Darren's baby.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.