Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Okay. I shouldn't watch EE whilst sat at my laptop. I just searched for www.bitofloveplease.com and was disappointed. In the past, EE have made 'fake' websites for these stories. It would have been funny to see fake profile for Heather... They haven't bothered this time though lol.
    This!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kbountra)
    I've just thought of a shocking potential Eastenders storyline- Tamwar and Afia have just got married, but could it be that they are in fact half-brother and half-sister? When Zainab married Yusef they may have conceived Afia, but split after the fire incident and moved on to their respective partners. Zainab may be the mother of both Tamwar and Afia!!!!!
    Afia is younger than Syed and Shabnam, and how would Zainab have a daughter without knowing lol....

Tamwar and Afia was just cringy tonight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Afia is younger than Syed and Shabnam, and how would Zainab have a daughter without knowing lol....

Tamwar and Afia was just cringy tonight.
    Lol my logic is all messed up! It was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't care to think about Afia being delivered by Zainab. Can't believe I just suggested that now

(Original post by kbountra)
    Lol my logic is all messed up! It was a spur of the moment thing and I didn't care to think about Afia being delivered by Zainab. Can't believe I just suggested that now
    The more sensible option would be finding out that Syed is Yusef's son.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight's episode was SO good!

Tamwar and Afia are the most awkward soap couple I've ever seen... that dancing! :lolwut:

I might have screamed when Syed got hit by the beam, though he totally looked like Michael Jackson before the beam fell! :blush:

ReputationRep:
    "Will Jay and Ben manage to get a picture of Heather for her dating website?"

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Afia and Tamwar in bed = awkward :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I can't remember the last time I hated a couple as much as I hate Tamwar and Afia.

ReputationRep:
    Afia and Tamwar dancing is even more awkward :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Woah woah woah, what's with the Tamwar and Afia hate!? I think their awkwardness is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I wish Eastenders wouldn't drop QUITE so many obvious hints that something is about to occur...the whole episode seemed to be shouting out "the roof, the rooooof!!!"

Also, lol @ Northern Tanya on Candy Cabs (Tuesdays 9pm)!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    I wish Eastenders wouldn't drop QUITE so many obvious hints that something is about to occur...the whole episode seemed to be shouting out "the roof, the rooooof!!!"

The roof is on fir- oh wait... :blush:

Northern Tanya was hilarious!

Does anyone actually believe Tamwar and Afia are in love?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

I think so, but it's most likely scenario is that Masood was right in doubting her... Eastenders likes to do the whole "we're contradicting normal paradigms/social views" thing. It'll highlight the whole negative asian mindset thing that comes up quite a lot in asian society imo.

Them dancing was LEGENDARY

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)

The only thing I believe is that Tamwar has a small penis.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't mind the dancing so much, it was when Tamwar started trying to be Jay-Z :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    As if Christian didn't put his muscles to use and dive in to save Syed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Tamwar and Affia's dance was some awkward ****. :facepalm2:
    Ahahaha, I was cringing, it was wrong in every way. My reaction can be summed up by

ReputationRep:
    This programme is currently a disgrace.

ReputationRep:
    that syed scene was ****ing awful :facepalm:

the way that barrister dropped on him made me laugh, also why did no one make an attempt to leave the building after the roof was going all crazy first time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)

oh dear lord this, it was obvious from the beginning with masood :facepalm2:

and LOOOOL! i saw that advert too haha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.