Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I've been catching up on last weeks episodes today, another off day with nothing to do.

Whoelse LOVES the barmy cow Aunty Sal? They should bring her in as a regular! Comedy gold, I tell ya!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    :confused:...
    Heather and Darren's baby.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched tonight's ep, great start to the week - I'm really loving Archie & Janine lately :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Roxy - "Dad is a person...he's not Hitler"
    Phil - "Hitler was a person you daft cow"

hahahahahah:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Awww poor Ronnie! I hope she doesn't lose her baby!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley kills Archie? Anyone see this as a possibility?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shenzys)
    Awww poor Ronnie! I hope she doesn't lose her baby!
    I felt quite sorry for her tonight but it seems she ONLY wants a baby girl which makes me wonder what would she do with the baby if it was a boy :confused:
    Does anyone else think they going to start something with Ronnie & Jack after tonight? I really hope not.

(Original post by shenzys)
    Oh and:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Bradley kills Archie? Anyone see this as a possibility?
    Bradley is in the same boat as Jack, they're only suspects cos of Stacey & Ronnie IMO :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joy Division)
    Roxy - "Dad is a person...he's not Hitler"
    Phil - "Hitler was a person you daft cow"

hahahahahah:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    that was funny :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    She does lose her baby i'm afraid!

ReputationRep:
    When does the Lucas storyline come back, I miss the Lucas Family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by $TUPID_hEAD)
    I felt quite sorry for her tonight but it seems she ONLY wants a baby girl which makes me wonder what would she do with the baby if it was a boy :confused:
    Does anyone else think they going to start something with Ronnie & Jack after tonight? I really hope not.

Bradley is in the same boat as Jack, they're only suspects cos of Stacey & Ronnie IMO :dontknow:
    I felt sorry for her knew she was going to lose the baby but I don't want her to, you're right though I really hope this doesn't lead to Jack and her getting back together :p:. I like Ronnie on her own.
    Bradders is just too innocent to be a suspect & Jack is far more capable of murder than bradley.......I think
    Is stacey pregnant with someone else's baby :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I bet it Roxy.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's Peggy :yes:

ReputationRep:
    But, since Bradley is leaving and Jack isn't... plus they seem to choose the least obvious character for the big story lines - like Darren being the dad. I'd put my money on Bradley for the you know what storyline about Archie.

ReputationRep:
    My money is on Peggy getting two years for manslaughter. This will free her up for the two years she's taking away from the soap.

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking its going to be Sam

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I'm thinking its going to be Sam
    Hasn't Sam already packed her bags and left Eastenders?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Exactly, wheras Peggy is taking two years out and then coming back as an occasional character.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sureee the four possibilities are Peggy, Phil, Ronnie or Janine. I saw it on the front cover of a magazine! So I really don't think it's Sam/Roxy etc etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    If I remember correctly, Danniella Westbrook (Sam) did say she was involved in the christmas storyline and the storyline of Den's death hasn't been completed. So I think she comes back and kills Archie and ends up going to jail for her part in Den's murder. She's a character we'd never suspect as she's gone so maybe she'll make a surprise return......
    I don't think its going to be Phil, Ronnie, Jack, Stacey or Roxy cos they're all staying and crimes don't usually go unpunished.
    - Peggy & Bradley are both leaving so.........

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.