• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    awesome show too, but wrong thread for it
    There has never been a better thread for it. It is indeed awesome, even if I haven't watched it since 2010.

Hollyoaks easily deserves to do better than EE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    There has never been a better thread for it. It is indeed awesome, even if I haven't watched it since 2010.

Hollyoaks easily deserves to do better than EE.
    have you seen the acting in hollyoaks?

:indiff:

as much as i love it, eastenders is still better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    have you seen the acting in hollyoaks?

:indiff:

as much as i love it, eastenders is still better
    It's a comedy. I like comedies.

ReputationRep:
    Just watched all of last week's episodes. Does anyone else think episodes are much better when Janine is in them? or when Michael, Jack, Ronnie, Roxy and maybe Kat (who I think will be better when she gets her baby back) don't appear?

ReputationRep:
    This week should be good. I hope it won't be a complete let down like Lucas's ending

ReputationRep:
    I wish they would kill Ronnie off. Her stupidly high-pitched voice, alien-like face, general weirdness and stupid storylines are bloody annoying. Can't wait until she leaves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    I wish they would kill Ronnie off. Her stupidly high-pitched voice, alien-like face, general weirdness and stupid storylines are bloody annoying. Can't wait until she leaves.
    Unfortunately she's around until
    Spoiler:
    Show
    July

But I'm looking forward to her leaving too. Shame Jack, Michael and Roxy aren't going with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Unfortunately she's around until
    Spoiler:
    Show
    July

But I'm looking forward to her leaving too. Shame Jack, Michael and Roxy aren't going with her.
    Nooooo, that's too long

I wish Alfie would go on a crazy Rambo style killing spree on the square, but make Ian Beale squeal like the little ***** he is.

ReputationRep:
    I'm ridiculously happy!

http://new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews...-and-Syed-aww/

I knew it was coming but yay! I wonder how they'll work it out with Syed's religion...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anti-duck)
    Nooooo, that's too long

I wish Alfie would go on a crazy Rambo style killing spree on the square, but make Ian Beale squeal like the little ***** he is.
    Or Janine could just go speeding around the square and kill all the dead woods.
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    I'm ridiculously happy!

http://new-magazine.co.uk/latestnews...-and-Syed-aww/

I knew it was coming but yay! I wonder how they'll work it out with Syed's religion...
    I was just about to post this. Knew you would be happy

Can't wait to see Zainab's reaction

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Or Janine could just go speeding around the square and kill all the dead woods.

I was just about to post this. Knew you would be happy

Can't wait to see Zainab's reaction
    Someone on DS said it would be hilarious if Afia and Tam were like 'We're already married!' on the same day Christian and Syed announced their engagement. She'd have a heart attack!

I have secret hopes for Zainab to be like 'No, I'm not going to that... travesty!' and being super... Zainab about it and then turning up to the ceremony at the last minute and sending a half smile to Syed and a miniscule nod of approval to Christian... Have not thought about this at all

I'm laughing at the thought of Alfie on a killing spree! Can he please kill that Michael Moon?? I know they're related but... damn, he's annoying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Someone on DS said it would be hilarious if Afia and Tam were like 'We're already married!' on the same day Christian and Syed announced their engagement. She'd have a heart attack!

I have secret hopes for Zainab to be like 'No, I'm not going to that... travesty!' and being super... Zainab about it and then turning up to the ceremony at the last minute and sending a half smile to Syed and a miniscule nod of approval to Christian... Have not thought about this at all

I thought Masood would be the first one to accept Syed/Christian but he's becoming very unlikeable character....he's not on par with Ronnie or Michael but he's getting there

I'm laughing at the thought of Alfie on a killing spree! Can he please kill that Michael Moon?? I know they're related but... damn, he's annoying!
    I know what you mean, Michael is so annoying! Isn't Jack wooden enough for EE? Did they really need another dead wood? And what is it with his looks? Are we really supposed to believe he's good looking? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Did Ian Beale really just use the phrase "brother from another mother"?

ReputationRep:
    Episode was kinda dry, barely paid attention

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's mom had a bad batch of botox there...I liked that Zainab was begging for money, her and those damn morals had a bit of a reality check there.

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's mum - Is there any need for her? There are already alot of strong female characters. The show lacks strong male characters.

Zainab really made mess of things with Phil but she was completely honest with him though

Not a great start to the reveal week but at least its leading to Ronnie's exit.

ReputationRep:
    Even Jack pretending to sleep is terrible acting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    Even Jack pretending to sleep is terrible acting
    the acting in general is terrible

ReputationRep:
    Zainab...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Did Ian Beale really just use the phrase "brother from another mother"?
    Init, when he said I was cringing :rofl: ..... Talk about beggin' it. :rolleyes:

They really need to show more of Janine! She cracks me up every time! :laugh:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.