Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Or Janine could just go speeding around the square and kill all the dead woods.
    Haha! Even better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    Even Jack pretending to sleep is terrible acting
    The actor playing Jack can't act. He has his moments but they're very rare
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    the acting in general is terrible
    Are you seriously saying
    Max, Phil, Janine, Ronnie, Masood, Zainab, Jean and Kat are played by poor actors/actresses

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's mum - Is there any need for her? There are already alot of strong female characters. The show lacks strong male characters.

Zainab really made mess of things with Phil but she was completely honest with him though

Not a great start to the reveal week but at least its leading to Ronnie's exit.
    Reveal week?! Whats being revealed?! :eek4:

ReputationRep:

Are you seriously saying
    Max, Phil, Janine, Ronnie, Masood, Zainab, Jean and Kat are played by poor actors/actresses
    Max can't cry properly.

Phil- what does he do nowadays?

Janine- She is not evil enough.

Masood- poor postman.

Zainab- Not Pakistani enough.

Jean- give you that

Kat- please. she turned worse. Use to be good though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Reveal week?! Whats being revealed?! :eek4:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gives baby Tommy back

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ronnie gives baby Tommy back
    Oh, about time too, I want her gone, although i dont understand how her giving back the baby correlates with when shes leaving. Unless they film her reading the Bible in her jail cell...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Max can't cry properly.
    You can't seriously judge the actor one mistake he made during the live ep. The actor can definitely cry. Haven't you seen the Max/Stacey reveal or after Bradley's death?

Phil- what does he do nowadays?
    Not the actor's fault, very capable actor but cr*p character. Same with Ronnie

Janine- give you that. She is not evil enough.
    How is this the actress's fault? You do realise she doesn't get to decide how evil her character is

Masood- give you that, poor postman.

Zainab- Not Pakistani enough.
    Again, what's this got to do with their acting ability?

Jean- give you that
    Thank you
    Kat- please. she turned worse. Use to be good though.
    Jessie was great after she found out about "Tommy's" death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Oh, about time too, I want her gone, although i dont understand how her giving back the baby correlates with when shes leaving. Unless they film her reading the Bible in her jail cell...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She gives the baby back and hands herself to the police. She's released on bail and will probably ends up in jail or in a psychiatric hospital. She's around for about 2 months after the reveal.

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's mum - Is there any need for her? There are already alot of strong female characters. The show lacks strong male characters.
    Definitely agree. Tanya's mum is horrendous, in appearance and acting. Why can't they make characters realistic, I mean, I'd never imagine Tanya's mum to be that strong. Can't they be realistic and see Tanya's character and try to model it on her with a hint of contrast? The mum is annoying me already.

Again, Ronnie for the hundredth and one time comes close to revealing the truth before being interrupted! Can't wait for this shoddy storyline to be over....getting beyond boring now.

ReputationRep:
    I think he's dire! But.. Who can make lying there with their eyes shut look SO difficult!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Definitely agree. Tanya's mum is horrendous, in appearance and acting. Why can't they make characters realistic, I mean, I'd never imagine Tanya's mum to be that strong. Can't they be realistic and see Tanya's character and try to model it on her with a hint of contrast? The mum is annoying me already.
    Agreed, she makes me criinge :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    About Christian and Syed's flat - is it above or behind the chippy?? I've never really thought about it before! We always see people go into it through an outside door, but I'm sure I remember that when there was a fire in the chippy, Laura and the Beale kids were trapped in the flat and the only way out was through the shop itself....

I don't know what made me think of this!

ReputationRep:
    When is Kat gonna find out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loquita)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    At the end of this week

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loquita)
    Spoiler:
    Show

As far as I know, Ronnie tells Jack that he's not the father on Friday, and the episode ends with Ronnie walking towards the vic with the baby. Kat and Alfie find out on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    Spoiler:
    Show

As far as I know, Ronnie tells Jack that he's not the father on Friday, and the episode ends with Ronnie walking towards the vic with the baby. Kat and Alfie find out on Monday.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OH, WHAT?! They drag it out till Friday! Pfft, might just skip forward the Ronnie scenes now

ReputationRep:
    Joy division in the background :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else think Tanya's mum looks like a retired drag queen?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.