Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Tanya looked like Princess Leila when she was getting ready earlier...
    her mum's such a worn out old dog as well lol. Don't really understand her relevance either

ReputationRep:
    Kat dancing like a pig in heat - :rofl3:

EDIT: in fact, Jane looking at Ian snorting on the sofa then breaking down :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    Successful night out all round then.

ReputationRep:
    Tanya was quite unattractive in that episode.

ReputationRep:
    kims dancing!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I absolutely despise Tanya's mum already.

Not only that, but when she first appeared on screen yesterday, my first thoughts were 'HOLY CHRIST that's one ugly mofo'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Kat dancing like a pig in heat - :rofl3:

EDIT: in fact, Jane looking at Ian snorting on the sofa then breaking down :rofl2:
    Hehe that was the best bit!
    Their living room looked really cosy though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Hehe that was the best bit!
    Their living room looked really cosy though...
    I'm glad somebody else admired how comfy it looked

ReputationRep:
    Abi and Jay are too cringey, yuck. Kat dancing was pretty entertaining :rofl2:. Jane's drunkenness was also quite lol.

ReputationRep:
    Also, isn't Abi like 14? Nice one, Eastenders, advocating statutory rape and all.

ReputationRep:
    I think the best thing though is that they haven't gone down the standard "boy coaxes girl into having sex with him" route - Jay is respecting Abi's wishes (she was the one who said she wanted it in the first place as well). I hope that this respect continues and no underage sex storylines ensue!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snowyowl)
    Also, isn't Abi like 14? Nice one, Eastenders, advocating statutory rape and all.
    I think she's 15...

Not a bad episode tonight. Can't wait to see the back of Ronnie and this baby swap. Kat was quite mean about wanting baby James dead considering she doesn't know the truth yet.

Edit: Aren't they the same age?

ReputationRep:
    I think the best thing though is that they haven't gone down the standard "boy coaxes girl into having sex with him" route - Jay is respecting Abi's wishes (she was the one who said she wanted it in the first place as well). I hope that this respect continues and no underage sex storylines ensue!!
    I see teenage pregnancy coming with these two. They haven't done that in ages and EE is baby obsessed atm so...

ReputationRep:
    This is true. I really didn't expect it from Jay but he's acting quite decent about it

ReputationRep:
    Jane and Tanya's "lady talks" are so annoying!!1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think she's 15...

Not a bad episode tonight. Can't wait to see the back of Ronnie and this baby swap. Kat was quite mean about wanting baby James dead considering she doesn't know the truth yet.

Edit: Aren't they the same age?
    No, I think Abi is 14 and Jay is 17 and Abi will be 15 this July...

The scene cut from Kat's messed up dancing to Abi and Jay swapping spit and I swear I had to put my food down, ugh :puke:

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was an interesting ep.

I remember Tanya on some nursing programme before, she was so thin, apparently she had to gain weight for her current role in EE.

I don't think Max is gonna do anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iCrackMyselfUp)
    I remember Tanya on some nursing programme before, she was so thin, apparently she had to gain weight for her current role in EE.
    Yeah, I remember her being pretty small in Doctor Who :cute:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    According to Wikipedia, Abi is 14 and Jay is 16, both have birthdays later this year.

I kinda hope they work out, especially as they're the most unlikely couple :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'd still bang Abi regardless, someone has to do it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.