Scroll to see replies

Original post by joe__
where's the preview?

they showed it after todays episode
Original post by RevisionSucks
I didn't expect someone to come on to me this early :biggrin:

What?
Original post by morris743
Me. Quite Good. Makes you feel sorry for Jack.

yhhh poor Jack...but arghh Ronnie is sooo annoyig but that little baby is sooooooooo cute :rolleyes:
Reply 7743
I like Max, generally as an actor and character but it's so bloody annoying how he declares his love for everyone! I'm sure he was in love with Stacey when she left :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
I like Max, generally as an actor and character but it's so bloody annoying how he declares his love for everyone! I'm sure he was in love with Stacey when she left :colonhash:

That was more a subtle connection to Bradley, I felt - he distracted himself from grieving for Bradley by putting all his efforts into looking after Stacey, and when she was going he finally have to grieve properly. That's just my view, of course :wink:
Original post by mel0n

I think he still loves Stacey. And Tanya. After all, you can be love in two people at the same time. :smile:
Max is a manwhore. I only like him when he has BANTER with Dazza.
Max :love:
So next big storyline - Gay wedding.
Original post by theseeker
So next big storyline - Gay wedding.

If it's not Ian and Greg, I ain't interested.
Next big storyline: Mrs Massood and Jane fall for each other and become lesbians. The irony of it would be immense.
Original post by morris743
If it's not Ian and Greg, I ain't interested.

Ian & Greg would make great couple :biggrin: Sadly I think its only a man crush on Ian's part :frown:
Did tanya actually say I do in the end? I miss the first few mins of this episode.

soo glad the baby storyline is almost over, bored of it and it was disturbing.
Original post by tillytots
Did tanya actually say I do in the end? I miss the first few mins of this episode.

Spoiler

Original post by tillytots

she said 'i will' :teehee:

they might as well put max and tanya together ASAP, i really dont want to see another predictable affair storyline ¬____¬

and also LOOOOOOOOOOOL! :rofl2: at kats facial expressions through out that scene, i couldnt take her seriously hahahaha....also its sad what happened to jack but i still feel more sorry for ronnie then for him in a weird way :colondollar: i guess coz i never did really like jack, he's a bit too irritating

furthermore max>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>greg

max is ****ing fit, he has a swagga of a black man :coma:
I find it hilarioussssss that Ben wants to link up with Heather, or is he doing it for the lulz?
Urgh..
That storyline had such a disapointing ending.. The whole baby-swicth thing happend during Christmas time! I thought when Kat eventually found out there'd be a major cat fight or she'd throw a car at Ronnie (?!) or something exciting! I mean we've been waiting four months! Such an anti-climax :frown:
Well thank gawd she's finally told Kat. I've been so sick of Ronnie just moping about the Square with the same expression on her face 24/7 like :indiff:
Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl: LOOOL!

not if i rock bottom you first :colone:

doesn't she always though :daydreaming:

Yh i noticed that....i pos repped you when i saw that :wink:

and what would rock bottoming me involve :sexface: lol

yeh of course she does look hot all the time :yep:

thank you :hat2:

saw u on the bad-man thread and gossip gal back this week :nutcase:
Max > Greg
Tanya > Vanessa
Jane > Tanya