Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm sureee the four possibilities are Peggy, Phil, Ronnie or Janine. I saw it on the front cover of a magazine! So I really don't think it's Sam/Roxy etc etc.
    I saw this and some of the suspects are just lol, how the hell is Ben a suspect http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...-suspects.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I'm sureee the four possibilities are Peggy, Phil, Ronnie or Janine. I saw it on the front cover of a magazine! So I really don't think it's Sam/Roxy etc etc.
    That's what the advert on BBC made it seem like as well. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going with Stacey, for some reason I've always thought it would be her.

ReputationRep:
    When is the Syed/Christian/Masood wedding? New years eve/day? Or sooner?

ReputationRep:
    Ooh damn what time did it start

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

possibilites for? gosh can't believe i'm so behind :p:

ReputationRep:
    Poor Syed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Poor Syed.
    No, Poor Christian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    No, Poor Christian!
    Yes, more so. But tonoght was the first instance where we know that fiance actually know and he looked broken. He clearly wanted to go with him. Me thinks the storyline isn't over though.

ReputationRep:
    Peggy had a talk with Jack after which she looked calm, I reckon it's Jack. I can't explain it, it looked blatantly obvious when I watched it though

(Original post by Pinklemonade-xo)
    Me thinks the storyline isn't over though.
    Yes well all know that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amira and Syed have their wedding, then Christian gets Amira alone and strangles her to death. Syed is left shocked and doesn't want Christian anymore because of the murder, so he dumps Christian once and for all. Christian realises what he's done and kills himself. Syed finds out that Christian killed himself then regrets what he'd said before and also kills himself. And that will be the end of the storyline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Yes well all know that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Amira and Syed have their wedding, then Christian gets Amira alone and strangles her to death. Syed is left shocked and doesn't want Christian anymore because of the murder, so he dumps Christian once and for all. Christian realises what he's done and kills himself. Syed finds out that Christian killed himself then regrets what he'd said before and also kills himself. And that will be the end of the storyline.
    Source? :s

ReputationRep:
    LOL They're making it up, that's not true

Spoiler:
    Show
    Syed does admit to his mother that he is gay but he marries Ameria anyway and they go off on their honeymoon and Zainab can't help but gloat that they're on their honeymoon, I don't know anything beyond that

I can't find it at the moment, I'll post when I do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Yes well all know that.

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl: :rofl:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Peggy had a talk with Jack after which she looked calm, I reckon it's Jack. I can't explain it, it looked blatantly obvious when I watched it though
    After tonight's episode I think its going to be him, he can probably get away with it as well being an ex copper and that. I change my mind so often its crazy.......:o::cool:

Is it just me or has Archie's character changed? Like he still has some good in him, but Janine is too ruthless.

ReputationRep:
    I love Janine, what a :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: ***** she is :rofl:

I'm going to laugh so loud if Ben is the one that kills archie, at least then i'll probz take him as a proper Mitchell :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    "go and put on some lady GaGa"

like that solves the problem lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)

:rofl:

Eastenders attempt at being 'up to date'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deyn_08)

ben and lady gaga do have some similarities though

they both act like girls, yet they both have penises

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.