Original post by flowermaster91
:rofl2:

plus she has more experience from her prostitution days :sexface:

:rofl: even milf Carol can't ccompete :mmm:
Original post by morris743
You are way too enthusiastic. I like it. :biggrin::smile:

:cool:

When EE gives you lemons, you make lemonade :ahee:
...or another, less cringy gay couple consisting of a chip shop owner and his [almost] ex-wife's best friend's fit husband :^_^:
Original post by Vixen47
:cool:

When EE gives you lemons, you make lemonade :ahee:
...or another, less cringy gay couple consisting of a chip shop owner and his [almost] ex-wife's best friend's fit husband :^_^:

lollollol
Almost finished watching Fridays episode (typing this as I watch it) and I think Jack could be a potential wife beater! His anger and frustration with Ronnie is amazing! He would be amazing! He looked like a helpless little kid when she drove off :lol:
As for Tanya, good God, when Max said she's not Stacey, did the writers suddenly forget about the fact that she [Tanya] was basically the 'Stacey' to Max's first marriage to Bradley's mum?
Kat's got this beautiful nice glow as Ronnie's telling her about James (or Tommy?)! They should've had everyone run to the back as Ronnie told her. Can't they hear the screaming?? Bloody hell! How was Jack the only person who could hear them?
Can't wait for tomorrow!! (or today?) 20 hours to go! :biggrin:

Omg. Heartbreaking moment. After seeing Jack so angry all the time, it's so heart breaking seeing him sad! Damn! Thank God I lack tear ducts! :lol:
(edited 13 years ago)
I can never tell whether Kats crying or laughing.
Ronnie is officially mental!
Kat looks mental :rofl:

Poor Jack :bawling:
Ronnie has lost the plot! :lolwut:
Reply 7788
I'm finding this so hard to watch, its so unrealistic, Ronnie suddenly turning into this madwoman, its unbelievable, how could she just do that overnight? Shes become a caricature of herself, i miss the strong Ronnie,the one that was still resolute even after Danielle died. This storylines turned her character into a joke, I'd be seething if i was Samantha Womack...
I feel so sorry for Jack :frown:
:facepalm:
Now kat is gonna blame Alfie for everything and go into "I'm not mother material" mode
This is one of the worst episodes ever, it's pure garbage. Seriously, who wrote this piece of crap - it's pretty much unwatchable...
awww jack
Someone needs to give Jack a hug :frown:
This interview is borderline slapstick ffs. Why is Jack even crying I can't even remember him taking care of the baby for more than an hour.
Reply 7795
Bloody hell, I actually felt bad for Jack then.
This is horrific! :eek:
Best episode in ages.
Reply 7798
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Someone needs to give Jack a hug :frown:

Spoiler

Reply 7799
Kat running really should have been in slow motion. Why wasn't it in slow motion? WHY!?

Latest