Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    :cool:

When EE gives you lemons, you make lemonade :ahee:
    ...or another, less cringy gay couple consisting of a chip shop owner and his [almost] ex-wife's best friend's fit husband :^_^:
    lollollol

ReputationRep:
    Almost finished watching Fridays episode (typing this as I watch it) and I think Jack could be a potential wife beater! His anger and frustration with Ronnie is amazing! He would be amazing! He looked like a helpless little kid when she drove off :lol:
    As for Tanya, good God, when Max said she's not Stacey, did the writers suddenly forget about the fact that she [Tanya] was basically the 'Stacey' to Max's first marriage to Bradley's mum?
    Kat's got this beautiful nice glow as Ronnie's telling her about James (or Tommy?)! They should've had everyone run to the back as Ronnie told her. Can't they hear the screaming?? Bloody hell! How was Jack the only person who could hear them?
    Can't wait for tomorrow!! (or today?) 20 hours to go!

Omg. Heartbreaking moment. After seeing Jack so angry all the time, it's so heart breaking seeing him sad! Damn! Thank God I lack tear ducts! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I can never tell whether Kats crying or laughing.

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie is officially mental!
    Kat looks mental :rofl:

Poor Jack :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie has lost the plot! :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I'm finding this so hard to watch, its so unrealistic, Ronnie suddenly turning into this madwoman, its unbelievable, how could she just do that overnight? Shes become a caricature of herself, i miss the strong Ronnie,the one that was still resolute even after Danielle died. This storylines turned her character into a joke, I'd be seething if i was Samantha Womack...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I feel so sorry for Jack

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:
    Now kat is gonna blame Alfie for everything and go into "I'm not mother material" mode

ReputationRep:
    This is one of the worst episodes ever, it's pure garbage. Seriously, who wrote this piece of crap - it's pretty much unwatchable...

ReputationRep:
    awww jack

ReputationRep:
    Someone needs to give Jack a hug

ReputationRep:
    This interview is borderline slapstick ffs. Why is Jack even crying I can't even remember him taking care of the baby for more than an hour.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, I actually felt bad for Jack then.

ReputationRep:
    This is horrific! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Best episode in ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banoffeepie16)
    Someone needs to give Jack a hug
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Rainie will

ReputationRep:
    Kat running really should have been in slow motion. Why wasn't it in slow motion? WHY!?

ReputationRep:
    Jack..

ReputationRep:
    Why do all the tramps stop and stare in that damn square? Don't they have bins to find food out of?

ReputationRep:
    LOL 2 seconds with Kat and the baby's already wearing some sort of zebra suit

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.