ReputationRep:
    Beautiful ending, best use of Julia's theme since Bradley's funeral IMO
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Beautiful ending, best use of Julia's theme since Bradley's funeral IMO
    Much better than when it was used for Phil and Shirley, that's for sure :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah one of the best uses (but I'd say since Stacey's departure), this new producer seems to use it willy nilly whenever just randomly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Much better than when it was used for Phil and Shirley, that's for sure :lolwut:
    :rofl2: definitely.

I feel so sorry for Jack I hope he gets a good amount of support from everyone!

ReputationRep:
    why is it called Julia's theme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CapsLocke)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EastEnders_theme_tune

ReputationRep:
    Julia Smith co-created the show, and has since died.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    This explains it better than I can

edit: :nooo: slow

ReputationRep:
    Words can't describe how geekily happy I am atm.
    So...

:'D

ReputationRep:
    Felt very sorry for Jack. Also, in a screwed up way I still like Ronnie, maybe I just like Samantha.

I remember when Danielle died, the writers/producers said that they would show mental deterioration or her character. They certainly did that.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know whether to be happy or not about it.. Not about Kat getting the baby but just the whole episode.. It was really nice to see them so happy it was amazing, but then Jack sigh..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Yeah one of the best uses (but I'd say since Stacey's departure), this new producer seems to use it willy nilly whenever just randomly.
    Oh yes, forgot about Stacey, but i remember Bradley's one actually making me well up (dont understand when people cry over Eastenders though lol)

ReputationRep:
    I'm reading the list of when it's been used on the wiki page and it seriously seems to be becoming more popular, I think if they over-use it they'll take away the special value it holds behind it. It's already been used three times this year and was used 5 times last year, whereas other times it's only been used once or twice in the year!

ReputationRep:
    Weird acting all round, you know something's wrong when you were most convinced by Jack's crying.

Felt sorry for him for the first ever I think. Poor guy.

Anyone watch the program after that? About Russell King? Incredible stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Tonight was probably the first time I felt sorry for Ronnie since this sorry mess started.

Kat & Alfie - Hard 4 months of thinking their kid died but they got him back.
    Jack - Yes he just lost a son (well actually 2) but at least this will be some cruel lesson to them about neglecting his other children. They should bring his eldest daughter in.
    Ronnie - Lost god knows how many kids now and will have to live with the pain she's caused to Kat/Alfie/Jack.

I'm actually gonna miss Ronnie after she's gone. Sam was great tonight as was Jessie but I kept laughing at her facial expressions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Weird acting all round, you know something's wrong when you were most convinced by Jack's crying.
    Felt sorry for him for the first ever I think. Poor guy.

Anyone watch the program after that? About Russell King? Incredible stuff.
    I was actually laughing at his attempt to cry. Its horrible but I didn't feel sorry for the guy at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I was actually laughing at his attempt to cry. Its horrible but I didn't feel sorry for the guy at all.
    Fair enough. Don't think that's horrible, guess who started laughing when Ronnie had a 'flashback' :o:.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.