Megathread of Eastenders watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I was so happy for Kat and Alfie tonight. Jessie Wallace has been just fantastic all through this storyline, and tonight was like the pinnacle of her talent. Her and Shane were so cute together when they were going "you muppet", and the baby...! Aw, what lovely scenes- hopefully the writers won't spoil the nice domestic (too much) in the future.
    But poor old Jack. Although I never much liked the character, and Scott Maslen as an actor, it was still very sad. I do think in the hands of a better actor, it could have been much more heart-wrenching though. I do think he was very aggressive to Ronnie before though, and that weren't attractive to watch.. Sam Womack was amazing as always, and did make me almost tear up (although some of the lines were a bit cringe, plus that badly written psychiatrist character spoiled the moment).
    And did no-one's heart break for Max?! God bless, that man has one of the saddest eyes (two of them, rather ) I have ever seen; those were looks of truuue pain when he was looking at Tanya and smarmy Greg.
    I really am too addicted to this show! It's just so entertaining

ReputationRep:
    Aww that ending was lovely

ReputationRep:
    Feel really sorry for Sam... her talents have gone to waste with this stupid storyline. Hope to see her in movies!

ReputationRep:
    I just rewatched Danielle's death (after having been inspired by that cringey interview scene) and Ronnie really was brilliant in that, the acting was fantastic! That whole episode always stands out for me as one of the best, the build up and drama was immense!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT2Bz3JZEHA

ReputationRep:
    I think theyre overusing that theme a bit :erm:

im happy kat and alfie got their baby back but i feel sorry for ronnie what she did was so wrong but i dont know, i think she will be missed :cry2:

also some scenes were so cringey, like kats facial expressions. Bloody hell woman LOL! :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    danielles death was so ****ing sad, i cant bare to watch :emo:

thats the eastenders i love to see

also jacks crying was LOL! i was laughing throughout some of these scenes

ReputationRep:
    Kats baby is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo cute

ReputationRep:
    Oh I've hated the storyline its just been awkward and weird, yesterdays episode made me feel really uncomfortable, Ronnie is just weird and Jack I feel for him, but never saw him with the baby anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    You're a good friend
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I really think they should create some different ending tunes, saving the really special ones for the MOST special events, but maybe just doing something non-duffduff-y for the non-cliffhanger events.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    I really think they should create some different ending tunes, saving the really special ones for the MOST special events, but maybe just doing something non-duffduff-y for the non-cliffhanger events.
    I thought last night earnt it.

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't even looking at the screen when I heard Jack's crying, so I was just like wtf am I hearing.

ReputationRep:
    First time I've seen FatBoy's day. Haaaa

ReputationRep:
    Whitney stupid ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Whitney stupid ****
    Just when you thought she couldn't get any more annoying

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha Big Mo :suith: lmfao laxatives in their tea :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I wanna slap Whitney right now.

ReputationRep:
    ARHAGR Hate whitney

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hahahaha Big Mo :suith: lmfao laxatives in their tea :rofl2:
    Hehe I love Mo

(Original post by Toph)
    I wanna slap Whitney right now.
    Whitney's a moron. Now she's letting him take her pic!

ReputationRep:
    Also Mercy's new hair is a bit rank.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.