Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Just remembered, anyone notice on Tanya's wedding day how it was afternoon one minute then instantly the next scene it had turned into late evening!
    I didn't notice that, though I did notice on one of the episodes, Abbie's hair kept switching from straightened to her usual hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1991)
    u never gave me one free of charge lol
    so are u an eastenders addict too?
    Yh sincere apologies to you. The credit crunch has hit my business really bad.

no i thorougly hate eastenders but i just came on here to reveal some news to you all............................. .I killed archie.

ReputationRep:
    Is that supposed to be Janine's gran?

ReputationRep:
    WTF??

Janine's nan is now a different woman?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    WTF??

Janine's nan is now a different woman?!
    Yeh, the other one had to leave at short notice apparently. Didn't think it'd show this quickly on screen though :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I've just noticed how ugly Mercy is......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    I've just noticed how ugly Mercy is......
    Merc' gets so much hate on this thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Yeh, the other one had to leave at short notice apparently. Didn't think it'd show this quickly on screen though :holmes:
    This new one isn't as good. She's nowhere near as convincing as a mean person as the other one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arturo Bandini)
    This new one isn't as good. She's nowhere near as convincing as a mean person as the other one.
    Give her a chance! Although, yeh I agree at the mo lol

ReputationRep:
    EE is a bleak place at to be at the mo if you don't like Kat and Alfie...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, Kat. Cheer up ya dour *****.

Just remembered, anyone notice on Tanya's wedding day how it was afternoon one minute then instantly the next scene it had turned into late evening!

Now that his acting skills have been rumbled, I think they should use the grunting, deflating, one dimensional Jack into a bad guy. At least his bad acting will be bearable.
    I noticed!

ReputationRep:
    Kats annoying me, i could stand her being grumpy cow when she didnt have her baby, but she has it back now, whats her problem?

And is it just me who finds Max really creepy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Curly A)
    hhahahahaha that guy is sooo funny. He used to work in the dixy opposite barking station.
    haha lol is it? i guess he got promoted because of his god-given talent.

ReputationRep:
    Now that his acting skills have been rumbled, I think they should use the grunting, deflating, one dimensional Jack into a bad guy. At least his bad acting will be bearable.
    Or better yet, let him go I really don't feel sorry for Jack at all in this mess. Might have something to do with the fact that he was ok with neglecting all of other children for Ronnie & James.

(Original post by soyasauce)
    ahaha yup i noticed the weather change :confused: lol
    That was quite odd

Merc' gets so much hate on this thread
    I actually don't mind her so much

EE is a bleak place at to be at the mo if you don't like Kat and Alfie...
    BK does seem very obsessed with them

(Original post by Vitamin D)
    Oh, Kat. Cheer up ya dour *****.
    Someone had to replace Ronnie

(Original post by BenjyK)
    Kats annoying me, i could stand her being grumpy cow when she didnt have her baby, but she has it back now, whats her problem?
    I could understand her not bonding with the baby but b*tch at least be happy to have the baby back.

And is it just me who finds Max really creepy?
    I like Max He's probably one of my favourite characters. Why do you find him creepy?

ReputationRep:
    I just hate the way he feels the need to stand so close to people and mutter like hes about to kill/rape them. Hes really manipulative aswell but thats neither here nor there i suppose.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't Whitney just say that he was thinking of giving her a job? :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    Kat makes me incredibly angry. Love Alfie. Sympathise with Jack. Hate Whitney. Don't like mopey Fatboy.

ReputationRep:
    Whitney the knob

ReputationRep:
    The worst about max is that he doesnt pick up his ****ing feet when he walks

shuffle shuffle shuffle

:afraid: :afraid: :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    I love Fat's dad, something about him. He's like a little annoying weazel but just touches my warm side for some reason. I hope he stays. Boring episode today tbh, Kat/Alfie - what is with them - one minute they're fine aka Monday then next days it's back to Kat being a miserable grump. But like someone said, someone's gotta replace Ronnie.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.