Megathread of Eastenders watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by misswilliams)
    The indian kid has apparently applied to cambridge and oxford too.
    He's applied to Cambridge but he's mum wanted him to apply to Oxford to rival Libby or the other way around.

Eastenders does my head in

ReputationRep:
    continung storyline
    THE most funny thing
    poor Darren Miller

ReputationRep:
    If this idea of having Oxbridge in Eastenders came from people from the universities itself then it's a shallow and implicit form of advertising. Oh I thought good universities never advertised. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Questioning the narrative veracity of Eastenders, eh?

*has a LULZ overdose*

ReputationRep:
    lol they're tockens :p:

(Original post by Kink)
    lol, the evil tv magazines have told me about Tamwar's future...I must not say though of course.

But seriously guys, it really is a bit mad to talk about it to this degree, a little storyline in a soap like this can be decided on and written one week before filming, and Eastenders is filmed two months in advance. Time is not always the priority..only for Christmas etc.

Please tell me what happens to him or PM me.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Please tell me what happens to him or PM me.
    Thanks
    It will spoil it for you :no:

ReputationRep:
    I want to know as well, the Mods can suck out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninety_nine)
    Most people won't really care/pay attention to this storyline; neither of them have been portrayed as particulary smart in the past (from what I've seen), so it'd be a bit too easy if they got into Oxbridge.

Didn't both Oxford and Cambridge encourage this storyline, as part of their desire to appeal to a different group of possible applicants?
    Apparently Cambridge wrote to Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale to aske them to include a similar storyline. Both are apparently supplying info on their bursary systems to encourage the working classes to apply and get rid of some of the prestige.

ReputationRep:
    I think Eastenders should burn.

Sorry.

(Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    I want to know as well, the Mods can suck out.
    :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I don't care and you promised me a birthday present.

Are we alowed to 'take posts off topic' here because I don't want to get another warning.
    I'm a man of my promises. You will get your birthday present soon. :yep:

No we're not. Stop trying to get me warned. :hmmm: I haven't had some warnings for quite a while. I want to remain a good man so that I can become a Mod.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ascient)
    Bring back Gus, Robbie, Ricky and Wellard and THEN I might start watching this **** again.
    :suith: wellard!

ReputationRep:
    to be honest it is only a soap

ReputationRep:
    I love the whole Tamwar/comedy gigs storyline! brill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I'm a man of my promises **** You will get your birthday present soon. :yep:

No we're not. Stop trying to get me warned. :hmmm: I haven't had some warnings for quite a while. I want to remain a good man so that I can become a Mod.
    First ethnic Mod :yep:

ReputationRep:
    darren miller is so not worth a place at oxford lol.... whats with libby's glasses

(Original post by NW8_SW1_EC3)
    First ethnic Mod :yep:
    Did you have a bad personal experience with the mods or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewrong_girl)
    Apparently Cambridge wrote to Eastenders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale to aske them to include a similar storyline. Both are apparently supplying info on their bursary systems to encourage the working classes to apply and get rid of some of the prestige.
    Really? They ought to merge with Anglia Ruskin.

ReputationRep:
    Did you have a bad personal experience with the mods or something?
    :nah: Just a hater :yep:

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.