LOL yeh that was funny when preggy said that ehehe

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders should be awesomeee today!

ReputationRep:
    told you sam was coming back :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think Archie is Staceys babys dad :O!

ReputationRep:
    And I was right, I love how this storyline all connects!

ReputationRep:
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Archie and stacy wtfsss

ReputationRep:
    Drunk Phil is back!

ReputationRep:
    Who killed Archie?? Phil had the crowbar but he got hit by the bust of Queen Victoria (literally)

ReputationRep:
    It looked like Phil. My guess.

ReputationRep:
    Best eastenders episode I've ever seen. Acting was immense, dialogue was excellent and Archie had amazing seeing off, what a sensational character.

Things to notice: Bradley had blood on his arm etc., he's blatantly going to get arrested for Archie's murder.
    Ian wouldn't kill him, but his affair with Janine will get out somehow.
    Don't think it's phil, he had a different weapon to the statue thing
    Don't think it's Janine she had a different weapon which she picked up in the taxi place
    Don't think it's jack

The only two appropriate characters imo are Ronnie and Peggy; both have greatest incentive for revenge. Not sure who it is out of those. Probably Peggy as Ronnie said "I'm going to kill him" i.e too obvious. Also Peggy previously organised his murder so probably wants to finish the job herself. Killing him with the Queen Vic statue would add a nice finishing touch to it as well.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm yeah I was thinking Ronnie because she left from the couch

ReputationRep:
    I think it was Ronnie because he had the snowglobe in his hand...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    I think it was Ronnie because he had the snowglobe in his hand...
    she said she'll kill him about 3 times and told him if he died she'll be happy. It assumes that she's not going and with her going on about killing him all the time, if she did it would be obvious = un-eastenders like.

:ninja:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Anyway I saw some thing that she gets arrested for his murder i.e blatantly didn't do it

Archie was an interesting character, shame to see him go.

ReputationRep:
    Archie that player :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I must have missed a few episodes, what happened with Max and Tanya, ie why were Tanya, Lauren and oscar no longer living with max and lauren? :erm:

It was a good episode

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking Peggy because it's common knowledge Babs Windsor is leaving the soap in the next year (or two, can't remember)
    I think Ronnie's dull arse character will stick around for a long time to come, same with Phil, Jack etc.
    Although it could be Bradley as Charlie Clements (or w/e his name is) is leaving in Feb, and the murderer is revealed in Feb! Apparently, however Bradley goes, it's a sensational send- off!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure if it's Bradley who murdered him - I bet Bradley leaves by wrongly getting a life sentence (remember he punched Archie and had his blood on his hands - damning evidence that he "committed" the murder).

Janine had a knife, but the murderer simply pushed the statue onto his head, so doubtful that it was Janine.

I think it was one of Peggy (who was staring at the Vic menacingly just before Archie was murdered), Phil or Ian. I'm going for Phil or Ian.

Typical that the statue was used YET AGAIN for a murder :rolleyes: How many times is that now? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I must have missed a few episodes, what happened with Max and Tanya, ie why were Tanya, Lauren and oscar no longer living with max and lauren? :erm:

It was a good episode
    Because Phil told Tanya that Max had conned Peggy out of cash in an insurance scam and it all blew up so she left with the kids.

ReputationRep:
    I had a feeling that Archie was Stacey's babydaddy, so disgusting :erm:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.