• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...en-affair.html

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't have been a bad thing if Mercy had gone tbh.

ReputationRep:
    mercy leaving eastenders is equivalent to an ape returning back to the jungle :pierre:

masood deserves it tbh, hes so ****ing stupid spending all that money in 1 go when theyre in financial crisis :facepalm2:

and those stupid bullies are annoying just hurry up and get phil mitchell on them to sort them out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    mercy leaving eastenders is equivalent to an ape returning back to the jungle :pierre:
    is that a metaphor cos she's black and comes from nigeria? :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Mercy and Fat just don't suit as a couple IMO. As good, close friends yeah but they just don't click as a couple for me.

BTW, didn't know that nightclubs in London today were open as part of the Royal wedding?! R & R open during the day sounds abit outta place.

ReputationRep:
    What are Mercy and Fatboy doing in Eastenders really? I have warmed to them as characters and actors, but a regular on Eastenders not so well. They see to be so out of place when they interact with the square. Everyone around it seems to have either grown up on the square, have already lived there for a very long time or have a contrived back story with a anchored character (like jack's friend or that Muslim doctor) But Mercy and Fatboy might as well be visiting aliens.

Oh and who goes and bets £8,000 and blow it when your a postman, in a financial crisis, supposedly a Muslim and have a very angry wife. Only a dumbass loser that's who.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Omg MERCY YOU BETTER SAY YES AND KEEP FATBOY HAPPY!!! And sort that goddamn weave out
    And face.... :ninja: :teehee:

(Original post by natty_d)
    Masood deserves everything he's gonna get tbh
    Agreed!

(Original post by *Dreaming*)
    Wouldn't have been a bad thing if Mercy had gone tbh.
    So true!

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA..........
    PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. ...:laugh: :rofl: ....That made my day!!!

ReputationRep:
    I like fatboy though, I want him to stay :love:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Mercy says yes, incase noone knew

ReputationRep:

masood deserves it tbh, hes so ****ing stupid spending all that money in 1 go when theyre in financial crisis :facepalm2:

and those stupid bullies are annoying just hurry up and get phil mitchell on them to sort them out
    You're so raw :rofl2:

People need to stop hating on Mercy and go hate on ****ty characters like Ben Mitchell

BRING BACK OLD BEN TBH

I love Fatboy tbh I dunno how Mercy and him would work as a couple tbh but maybe Mercy doesn't seem them as a couple

ReputationRep:
    Jay, Abby and that bully = 3 gingers in a room. There must be a joke there somewhere.

ReputationRep:
    Why is Jay made out to be so ****ing strong, he's a little weed ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Mercy and Fat just don't suit as a couple IMO. As good, close friends yeah but they just don't click as a couple for me.

BTW, didn't know that nightclubs in London today were open as part of the Royal wedding?! R & R open during the day sounds abit outta place.
    LOL!

exactly, if you go clubbing at 3pm your life is peak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tryhonesty)
    is that a metaphor cos she's black and comes from nigeria? :pierre:
    no because she literally looks like an ape :pierre:

there are so many beautiful nigerian girls out there and they get her, it just makes it hard to believe that someone like phatboy would want her irl. But then again it's not all about the looks, as long as you can act well who gives **** :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    You're so raw :rofl2:

People need to stop hating on Mercy and go hate on ****ty characters like Ben Mitchell

BRING BACK OLD BEN TBH

I love Fatboy tbh I dunno how Mercy and him would work as a couple tbh but maybe Mercy doesn't seem them as a couple
    case of easy target

ReputationRep:
    case of easy target
    You're from Uganda - enough said

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You're from Uganda - enough said
    LOOL!

WHAT , awww hell naww let's not get started on nigerians :hand:

ReputationRep:
    LOOL!

WHAT , awww hell naww let's not get started on nigerians :hand:
    :littleangel:

ReputationRep:
    Won't the authorities click on that Marcy was being interrogated for overstaying and all of a sudden she's married?! And if she was married before, then why not mention it when being quizzed by those two cops in the most secure place in the world - Ian's cafe!

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend's gotten me into Eastenders. :emo:

I must say - having watched it for its entirety - the "baby swap plot" was nowhere near as controversial as the furore that surrounded it made out. Yes, it depicted the 'stealing' of a baby, which I can see might affect some mothers. But they didn't condone it. Didn't glorify it. Didn't make it sound like a routine occurrence.

Indeed, it was nothing but a dramatic device: a storyline to keep viewers watching. It played out well and gave the actors good range to showcase their talents - Jessie Wallace in particular. I don't understand why it was deemed quite so "offensive", given that it's such an unlikely scenario. I fail to see how it could happen to more than - at most - an incredibly slim handful of mothers. It's certainly less controversial than the vast majority of themes generally tackled in soaps.

What're everyone else's views on the "baby swap plot" and the media sh*tstorm surrounding it? :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.