Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we DO need the gangsters back. It's sad how the 'hardest' guy on the square is some past-it potato head who works in a garage.

ReputationRep:
    WTF is up with those comedy Harry Potter glasses? The writers / producers must be having a laugh seeing how far they can take it

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...es-horror.html Oh ffs not again :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...astenders.html 2 actors leaving :beard:

ReputationRep:
    Why is Jodie staying? I can only take so much retard.

ReputationRep:
    Why are they keeping Jodie in?! It doesn't make sense unless they're going to drastically change the character over the next few months from a dopey one to *****y one or something. Darren I'm gutted about, I really think he's a good jolly character and the little scenes he has with Max are always good. Vanessa was always abit meh, wearing that same white suit all the time and her character reminds me too much of the one she played in Footballer's wives. Get rid of Jodie and Heather I say!

ReputationRep:
    How are they hiding that Jane's pregnant irl? :omg: :dance:

ReputationRep:
    I love happy fatboy :suith:

ReputationRep:
    'If you need to I can feed you' :rofl2: :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    AWKWAAAAAAAAAARD :erm:

ReputationRep:
    omg AWKWARD :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    That child had very judging eyes!

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: Heather :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    omg why is mercy so ugly

ReputationRep:
    Awww :heart: Jane/Martin, she deserves way better than that weasel Ian, he's so repulsive, I even saw an interview with the actor once and he was so obnoxious he made me want to hurl...

ReputationRep:
    Heather is so annoying

ReputationRep:
    :rofl2: I know this is meant to be sad or something but I can't help but laugh

ReputationRep:
    Shirley =D

ReputationRep:
    hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that episode was jokes!

ReputationRep:
    Im sorry yeah but allow the way heather was carrying that laptop all across london without a case! And in east london, im surprised the ***** didnt get jacked :lolwut: if i was jay i wouldve snatched my laptop back and changed the password

Also when shirley was reading out that email from 'kevin' i just burst out laughing PAHAHAHAHA :rofl2: omg that was so much jokes hahahaha

I felt really sorry for jane she deserves someone better then that fat weasel :nopity:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.