• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    **** i missed it. Wtf happened today. Ima cry

ReputationRep:
    The person playing Ben Mitchell is probably the worst actor I have ever seen on EastEnders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    The person playing Ben Mitchell is probably the worst actor I have ever seen on EastEnders
    Since the last Ben Mitchell actor. EE have failed miserably with that character.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Since the last Ben Mitchell actor. EE have failed miserably with that character.
    At least Charlie Jones was funny, this new "actor" is just odd. I miss the old Ben and his dance routines

ReputationRep:
    Heather gets worse and worse.

ReputationRep:
    ^I know. She's nothing without Shirley to rip into her. It'd have been even more funny had Ben/Abi did their stunt on Tuesday and Heather was the recipient!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Jack and Max are to be "at war" one magazine read. They always seem to be. Like all EE brothers. I do like it when they are against each other tbh, makes it more fun compared to the lovey dovey portrayal they put on

ReputationRep:
    Heather is the worst.

ReputationRep:
    Ian :rofl3: Got what he deserved, knew the blonde was too good to be true, who would want to tap that? :puke:

Heathers so idiotic, how can she compare online Kev to what happened to Denise with Lucas?

Hopefully she doesn't get another job and dies of hunger...

EDIT: YES JANE, YES, GET THAT MONEY! Topple the "Beale empire"

ReputationRep:
    Does Heather actually still have her son?! I never see him... And LOL at the slap!

ReputationRep:
    I re-affirm my stance that Heather needs to knocked down by a lorry. Why is she even in the show? To show that fat people can be actors too?

ReputationRep:
    heather, heather heather :facepalm2:

i just dont see the point of her anymore, shes just so irritating and she needs to get over this stupid internet guy. It's just so sad :no: and :rofl2: at that slap hahaha, as if a black woman would allow that from someone like her :naughty:

Wooop! Team Jane :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Wish Janine would go speeding around the square and kill
    Heather, Jack and Michael

ReputationRep:
    I quite like Ben, he's a bit of a dish. As is Jay. Poor Abi! All those fine men around her.

ReputationRep:
    Bring back Old Ben :france:

Heather's slap was so funny - I actually had to rewind :rofl2:

I kinda like Ian Beale in an odd way tbh

ReputationRep:
    I liked jane until she said she was going to take everything of ian when really she deserves half max, lets be honest ian is the brains behind the business (i hate ian but you have to admit this) jane just worked for ian.

ReputationRep:
    EE have overdone it with heather.

ReputationRep:
    Did anybody else notice the poster of Osama Binladen in the square or was it just me

Weird and lol at Jack getting short changed by Heather that fat pig..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Ian :rofl3: Got what he deserved, knew the blonde was too good to be true, who would want to tap that? :puke:

Heathers so idiotic, how can she compare online Kev to what happened to Denise with Lucas?

Hopefully she doesn't get another job and dies of hunger...

EDIT: YES JANE, YES, GET THAT MONEY! Topple the "Beale empire"
    LOOOOOOOOL! Loved and agreed with everything you said! :laugh: :ahee:

(Original post by Of_the_hook)
    Wish Janine would go speeding around the square and kill
    Heather, Jack and Michael
    AGREEED!

ReputationRep:
    That bird Ian was with was tasty - BTW anyone remember her from Brookside?

Heather is just horrendous, seriously, like everyone else - she needs to get run over. And what's with Ben, has he got a torch for her or something?

Oh and the replacement Janine's nan is trying too hard to be nasty, it's bad acting from her and you can tell she's over-acting. That first Nan was much better...!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    I re-affirm my stance that Heather needs to knocked down by a lorry. Why is she even in the show? To show that fat people can be actors too?
    She's really not doing a very good job of showing that. :no:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.