• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    :facepalm2:

She annoys the heck outta me anyway, boo.
    She is annoying but I like fatboy her leaving means maybe he will or maybe he'll be left upset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    She is annoying but I like fatboy her leaving means maybe he will or maybe he'll be left upset
    If Fatboy leaves, I'll be seriously annoyed

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly. What's the whole point faffing round with this immigration angle if she's going to be gone anyway?! Also LOL at Phil, can't wait to see that on Thursday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Exactly. What's the whole point faffing round with this immigration angle if she's going to be gone anyway?! Also LOL at Phil, can't wait to see that on Thursday!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What does Ben confess? :holmes:
    I've not watched Eastenders in a while. So many new people. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Heard a horrible rumour about Lauren and Ryan getting it together...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tNod)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What does Ben confess? :holmes:
    I've not watched Eastenders in a while. So many new people. :eek:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He confessed on Tuesday in the "highly, nerve-wracking, jaw dropping" ending that he was Kevin68, the cyber boyfriend who Heather had fallen for. Ben instigated it, and then had doubts and that's when he decided to "kill" off Kevin68 and Heather fell into a depressed state as she normally does. And at the end of a meal to cheer her up, Ben cracked. I know what you're thinking, "Can't believe I missed this exciting stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    He confessed on Tuesday in the "highly, nerve-wracking, jaw dropping" ending that he was Kevin68, the cyber boyfriend who Heather had fallen for. Ben instigated it, and then had doubts and that's when he decided to "kill" off Kevin68 and Heather fell into a depressed state as she normally does. And at the end of a meal to cheer her up, Ben cracked. I know what you're thinking, "Can't believe I missed this exciting stuff!
    I'm thinking :lolwut: :eek: At first I thought you were pulling my leg, and that Kev was a TSR user or summin.

Thanks!

We don't need to spoiler this, do we?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Don'tNod)
    I'm thinking :lolwut: :eek: At first I thought you were pulling my leg, and that Kev was a TSR user or summin.

Thanks!

We don't need to spoiler this, do we?
    No we don't, but just writing in spoiler tags must have got me carried away!

LOL, Kevin68 might aswell have been a TSR member (Maybe Ben will set up a TSR account and reveal everything to us about Heather!), anything could have fooled poor Heather on EE's fake versions of Facebook. "Love Connection" whatver it's called.

But thinking of it, there's "Stedford Bank", "Minute Mart" (which does sound realistic). But I quite like picking up on things like when they check the "internet" and it's some fake website they're using to avoid publicising other companies etc.

ReputationRep:
    They don't let people in to do half their a-levels on a temporary visa then chuck them out. The fact she had pictures all the way back to like 4 years old here, and has a London accent, makes the whole story ridiculously dubious. I'm so sick of the Jane/Ian thing. Ian has always been a ****, but that's the point of him, I don't see why Jane has to be one too. I guess i'm just fed up by EE story lines being solely dictated by which one of their actresses are pregnant at any given point in time.

ReputationRep:
    No we don't, but just writing in spoiler tags must have got me carried away!

LOL, Kevin68 might aswell have been a TSR member (Maybe Ben will set up a TSR account and reveal everything to us about Heather!), anything could have fooled poor Heather on EE's fake versions of Facebook. "Love Connection" whatver it's called.

But thinking of it, there's "Stedford Bank", "Minute Mart" (which does sound realistic). But I quite like picking up on things like when they check the "internet" and it's some fake website they're using to avoid publicising other companies etc.
    Heather is actually beginning to become like some of the patients i've seen working in mental health. But for some reason they are presenting the way she behaves and lives as normal.

ReputationRep:
    I loved the pictures that Fatboy was laying out in the caff, just a load of screencaps promo shots for Eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders needs to stop focusing on heather, stop giving her screen time because this story is just so stupid :facepalm:

the way phil was boying heather off was awesome :adore: :rofl:

also if max and tanya do eventually get back together they might as well make it permanent. How many times has she got away from him then has a change of heart :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    heather /..................... please die !!!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Mercy is the worst character in EE at the moment. Can't act, unlikeable character, and boring storylines.

Spoiler:
    Show
    At least she's leaving

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Mercy is the worst character in EE at the moment. Can't act, unlikeable character, and boring storylines.

Spoiler:
    Show
    At least she's leaving
    I agree, but the same can be said for a lot of other characters e.g. Ben.

ReputationRep:
    There quite few going this summer
    Spoiler:
    Show

Ronnie
    Yusuf
    Darren
    Vanessa
    Mercy
    Grace? Why would she stay after Mercy leaves

(Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    I agree, but the same can be said for a lot of other characters e.g. Ben.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Ben is also leaving for a while. The actor is supposed to be doing his GCSEs

ReputationRep:
    loooool another lamer than lame episode. Is this an ongoing April fool, EE? So, so poor.

ReputationRep:
    The boomting thing :rofl2:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    The boomting thing :rofl2:
    This :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Awkward awkward awkward.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.