(Original post by sarah1991)
    yes i did :sexface: She's all mine :e

wonder when masood and jane are gonna get together :h
    where have you been!!!!!1111!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    where have you been!!!!!1111!!!!!
    :hi: why u miss me :curious: lol kidding
    just had a lot of over-time at work i have been on tsr just been neglecting this thread a bit but i'm back plus i just get negged on here all the time so thought i would take a break and build up my rep again

how are u :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    :hi: why u miss me :curious: lol kidding
    just had a lot of over-time at work i have been on tsr just been neglecting this thread a bit but i'm back plus i just get negged on here all the time so thought i would take a break and build up my rep again

how are u :sexface:
    iREAAALLYdid :love: :hugs:
    Ew, where do you work? boooooooo.

I'm goooooooooooooood

WHO NEG U!? I KILL THEM!!!

ReputationRep:
    iREAAALLYdid :love: :hugs:
    Ew, where do you work? boooooooo.

I'm goooooooooooooood

WHO NEG U!? I KILL THEM!!!
    thanks honey b :kissing2:
    primani , need the money i only work saturdays not much over-time going usually but managed to get some over easter should really be looking for a job now but really can't take any more rejections :sigh:

glad to know u're good :yep: been keeping up with EE :curious: nothing too exciting happening atm other than ronnie's return
    thanks for the rep don't know not a sub, got negged few times on here rep always goes down by 3 or 4 points but meh i don't really care it's just a bit annoying coz i don't even say anything controversial

ReputationRep:
    thanks honey b :kissing2:
    primani , need the money i only work saturdays not much over-time going usually but managed to get some over easter should really be looking for a job now but really can't take any more rejections :sigh:

glad to know u're good :yep: been keeping up with EE :curious: nothing too exciting happening atm other than ronnie's return
    thanks for the rep don't know not a sub, got negged few times on here rep always goes down by 3 or 4 points but meh i don't really care it's just a bit annoying coz i don't even say anything controversial
    :console:
    Good that you got overtime and if you reeeeally need the money, look for a job fool! Those who reject you are just big sillies. Don't let it put you off. I'm starting work again this summer, buhhhhh. Making the most of my free time now

EE is disappointing lately But I'm falling in love with Fatboy more and more, so I'm quite content. people are idiots. i <3 u 4evah

ReputationRep:
    :console:
    Good that you got overtime and if you reeeeally need the money, look for a job fool! Those who reject you are just big sillies. Don't let it put you off. I'm starting work again this summer, buhhhhh. Making the most of my free time now

EE is disappointing lately But I'm falling in love with Fatboy more and more, so I'm quite content. people are idiots. i <3 u 4evah
    well i am on a gap year applied to loads of admin and retail jobs beginning of the year, only gt primani on saturdays could upgrade that to 20 hours week-day but don't really want to saturdays in that place are enough :laugh:
    will look now still like 4 months left till uni
    what jobs are u looking for :curious: free time is just :awesome: especially if u spend it on tsr

fatboy :daydreaming: he's quite a sweetheart u'll just have to kill of mercy so u can have him
    :love: u too

ReputationRep:
    well i am on a gap year applied to loads of admin and retail jobs beginning of the year, only gt primani on saturdays could upgrade that to 20 hours week-day but don't really want to saturdays in that place are enough :laugh:
    will look now still like 4 months left till uni
    what jobs are u looking for :curious: free time is just :awesome: especially if u spend it on tsr

fatboy :daydreaming: he's quite a sweetheart u'll just have to kill of mercy so u can have him
    :love: u too
    Aw, is it not a good place to work? :(

You'll find something I've pretty much got a guaranteed job so I'm lucky... in a semiconductor plant making microchips, haha. I used to work there and I'm pretty close to people in charge so they're always there Reaaally difficult and stressful job though, so I dunno. I might go into retails again :dontknow:

He's goooooooorgeous. I'm so jealous of Mercy. AND JANE FOR DANCING WITH HIM. le sigh.

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Aw, is it not a good place to work? :(

You'll find something I've pretty much got a guaranteed job so I'm lucky... in a semiconductor plant making microchips, haha. I used to work there and I'm pretty close to people in charge so they're always there Reaaally difficult and stressful job though, so I dunno. I might go into retails again :dontknow:

He's goooooooorgeous. I'm so jealous of Mercy. AND JANE FOR DANCING WITH HIM. le sigh.

:jumphug:
    well there's more stock on the floor than on the shelves :erm: but my collegues are pretty good and on week-ends it's mainly students and young ppl working so can be a laugh

that sounds interesting .........but i wouldn't know the first thing about it any other plans for the summer :curious: the sun has disappeared and it's raining

i know sounds so funny when Dot calls him Arthur in her posh voice :laugh: want ome help with killing off mercy and then get jane to go with masood so fatboy is all u'rs

ReputationRep:
    well there's more stock on the floor than on the shelves :erm: but my collegues are pretty good and on week-ends it's mainly students and young ppl working so can be a laugh

that sounds interesting .........but i wouldn't know the first thing about it any other plans for the summer :curious: the sun has disappeared and it's raining

i know sounds so funny when Dot calls him Arthur in her posh voice :laugh: want ome help with killing off mercy and then get jane to go with masood so fatboy is all u'rs
    That's alreeeeeet then

Haha, it's not as difficult as it sounds... anyone could do it, it's just hard because of the pressure they put on you :puppyeyes: I haven't even thought about the summer! I didn't realise it was so close, this years gone soooo quickly :eek:

Mmm, Arthur. :love: My little chubby hubby :awesome:

Haha killing Mercy is a bit extreme!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's leaving soon, so hopefully I can claim him

ReputationRep:
    Aahah Sarah, we use so many smilies :lol: :sexface: :love: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    That's alreeeeeet then

Haha, it's not as difficult as it sounds... anyone could do it, it's just hard because of the pressure they put on you :puppyeyes: I haven't even thought about the summer! I didn't realise it was so close, this years gone soooo quickly :eek:

Mmm, Arthur. :love: My little chubby hubby :awesome:

Haha killing Mercy is a bit extreme!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's leaving soon, so hopefully I can claim him
    yeah we get a lot of pressure too like "you've still not finished doing that :eek:" plus i get stressed with all the mess but now i just take my time if i don't finish i don't finish it as long as i've been working and tried to get it done they can't really say much not my fault if the customers want to come and throw stuff around plus saturdays is like the busiest day :rolleyes:
    is it related with your degree must be good experience for when u graduate :eyeball:
    nice way of asking what u do i shud know this sorry
    i know the year has gone so fast can't believe i'm going to uni already the gp year just went so fast didn't do anything apart from coming on tsr :teehee: which is not what i had planned :ashamed2:

chubby hubby :rofl:
    what can i say i'm evil like that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    didn't know that :no: no problem then he all ur's blud

ReputationRep:
    Aahah Sarah, we use so many smilies :lol: :sexface: :love: :hugs:
    lol yeh well i'm mainly on the medicine thread where every1 uses a smilie after every sentence and is full of sexual inneudos which why i was a bit of a :perv: before but it's all calmed down so think i've gone back to being normal
    btw the smilies are :awesome: they shud be universal have them for tex msgs and facebook :yep:

ReputationRep:
    yeah we get a lot of pressure too like "you've still not finished doing that :eek:" plus i get stressed with all the mess but now i just take my time if i don't finish i don't finish it as long as i've been working and tried to get it done they can't really say much not my fault if the customers want to come and throw stuff around plus saturdays is like the busiest day :rolleyes:
    is it related with your degree must be good experience for when u graduate :eyeball:
    nice way of asking what u do i shud know this sorry
    i know the year has gone so fast can't believe i'm going to uni already the gp year just went so fast didn't do anything apart from coming on tsr :teehee: which is not what i had planned :ashamed2:

chubby hubby :rofl:
    what can i say i'm evil like that
    Spoiler:
    Show
    didn't know that :no: no problem then he all ur's blud
    Ugh, I hate working in places like that :console: But you're right, as long as you do the work and do your best, what can anyone say? **** 'em

Noo it's not related at all, haha! My dad works as an engineer there, he got me into it. I don't give a damn about microchips. At all. Pffahaha

What uni are you going to? YOU'VE GROWN UP SO FAST :puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Silly isn't it! Not sure what the current storyline is all about since she's leaving anyway. Probably just to annoy me on purpose ....I hope Fatboy doesn't leave D:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I hate working in places like that :console: But you're right, as long as you do the work and do your best, what can anyone say? **** 'em

Noo it's not related at all, haha! My dad works as an engineer there, he got me into it. I don't give a damn about microchips. At all. Pffahaha

What uni are you going to? YOU'VE GROWN UP SO FAST :puppyeyes:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Silly isn't it! Not sure what the current storyline is all about since she's leaving anyway. Probably just to annoy me on purpose ....I hope Fatboy doesn't leave D:
    yeh screw them don't really like the managers they are mainly in their offices anyway only come down for a bit, the supervisors and every1 else are good :yep: looking forward to quitting

haha lucky got some contacts then what are the micro-chips used in :curious:
    so what are do u study at uni then

i'm going to keele :nutcase: i've grown up fast what makes u say that :erm: lol my teachers always said in my reports i was mature don't know if that was a good thing or not i am 19 so only a year younger then you

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol u cud always have me instead :sexface:
    :getmecoat: what did i say about being normal again i blame the gap year boredom

ReputationRep:
    yeh screw them don't really like the managers they are mainly in their offices anyway only come down for a bit, the supervisors and every1 else are good :yep: looking forward to quitting

haha lucky got some contacts then what are the micro-chips used in :curious:
    so what are do u study at uni then

i'm going to keele :nutcase: i've grown up fast what makes u say that :erm: lol my teachers always said in my reports i was mature don't know if that was a good thing or not i am 19 so only a year younger then you

Spoiler:
    Show
    lol u cud always have me instead :sexface:
    :getmecoat: what did i say about being normal again i blame the gap year boredom
    Ugh, managers are always a pain! When I worked in Argos I had four different managers, who all wanted ENTIRELY different things. So annoying

They're used for literally everything, from calculators to planes It is a pretty interesting job, just incredibly tedious.

Yeah, I'm usually the one being looked after, but since I'm older than you I get to be protective for once! You're my little sarah-nineteen-ninety-one :love:

Oh you! Behave. :hmmm:

Sorry for my delays in replying. I'm actually doing uni work ......:zomg:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone notice that Abi's tits have got a lot bigger? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhatIsAUsername?)
    Anyone notice that Abi's tits have got a lot bigger? :teehee:
    YES, actually.

Thanks for saying it first

ReputationRep:
    YESSSS, RUIN IAN!!!!, RUIN HIM!!!
    Its like Christmas all over again!
    :party::party::party:

EDIT: Jane WHY???!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Huh!

How come people just randomly invite themselves to sit down with someone else in the cafe?

Everyone always seems to sit down at another person's table without asking :lolwut:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.