• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    Wouldn't be a workplace without the main ***** :awesome:

My dad's in a totally different department so I never see him, I don't think anyone even knows we're related :teehee:

I'll spoil you with love! :love: :suith: :hugs: :love: :jumphug: :love: :suith:

Psychology :ahee:
    !
    yep gives us things to gossip about :ninjagirl:

IMO it's good u work seperate wouldn't wanna work with my dad would be a bit strange

ahhh love u 2 :hugs: my miss.souldoubt :daydreaming:

psychology :awesome: i did it a-level was thinking of doing at uni and going into clinical psychology but didn't. is it interesting :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1991)
    yep gives us things to gossip about :ninjagirl:

IMO it's good u work seperate wouldn't wanna work with my dad would be a bit strange

ahhh love u 2 :hugs: my miss.souldoubt :daydreaming:

psychology :awesome: i did it a-level was thinking of doing at uni and going into clinical psychology but didn't. is it interesting :curious:
    Haha yeah, he came to see me in my department once. I was team leader and in a really bad mood because nothing was going right, everyone was slacking because it was snowing outside :facepalm: My dad tapped me on the shoulder and I turned round and snapped "WHAAAAAAT!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO YOUR WORK!?......oh" he responded with: :puppyeyes: "You're not the boss of me!" pffffthahah. 12hr night shifts make you a bit cranky

I loove psychology! I have for yeaaaars and years. I wanna be a counsellor

ReputationRep:
    Haha yeah, he came to see me in my department once. I was team leader and in a really bad mood because nothing was going right, everyone was slacking because it was snowing outside :facepalm: My dad tapped me on the shoulder and I turned round and snapped "WHAAAAAAT!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST DO YOUR WORK!?......oh" he responded with: :puppyeyes: "You're not the boss of me!" pffffthahah. 12hr night shifts make you a bit cranky

I loove psychology! I have for yeaaaars and years. I wanna be a counsellor
    lol so u're like the ***** manager in u're department :teehee: yeh 12 hour shifts would probably make any1 crazy ahhh poor u're dad :puppyeyes:

counsellor :awesome: i'll have to become deranged just so i can get some counselling from you or maybe not a good idea and u cud guve me some TLC regardless

ReputationRep:
    lol so u're like the ***** manager in u're department :teehee: yeh 12 hour shifts would probably make any1 crazy ahhh poor u're dad :puppyeyes:

counsellor :awesome: i'll have to become deranged just so i can get some counselling from you or maybe not a good idea and u cud guve me some TLC regardless
    It's true. DO AS I SAY DAMMIT!

Yep, in a few years time you're gonna be on my couch, telling me where it all went wrong. :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's true. DO AS I SAY DAMMIT!

Yep, in a few years time you're gonna be on my couch, telling me where it all went wrong. :closedeyes:
    ok, ok i will :afraid:

where it went wrong :erm: hopefully not. can just be on u're couch telling u how :awesome: you are instead

lol missing all of 90210 will go and watch the last bit now laterz honey-pie :love:

ReputationRep:
    ok, ok i will :afraid:

where it went wrong :erm: hopefully not. can just be on u're couch telling u how :awesome: you are instead

lol missing all of 90210 will go and watch the last bit now laterz honey-pie :love:

AWWWWW. :hugs:
    (You're clearly crazy already)

Haha alright, enjoy! Seeeeeeeeeeya laterz

ReputationRep:
    I did :perv:

But I won't complicate things by getting involved :teehee:

yes i did :sexface: she's all mine

wonder when masood and jane are gonna get together
    how about i have all 3 of you :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    oh yh, glad phil did what he did hahaha

and ian is such a **** for that, but yusef an even bigger one :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    :eek:

My heart belongs to Fatboy :hand:
    Just gotta wait for Mercy to go away :cry2:

This thread is ridiculously pervy

ReputationRep:
    Jane really isn't the best representative of the modern day independent woman is she? Did she really deserve the Cafe Yes granted Ian cheated on her but so did she with Grant Mitchell and kind of crossed the line with Massod (cringe) But apart from working in it, what did she really do to deserve a business. She even admitted she had nothing really before Ian and wanted something in return. Pure greed, a very ugly trait.

Phil needs to be put in his place permanently. I'm so sick and tired of him doing whatever he frankly pleases. As if it wasn't worth enough having a 50 or so year old man, be treated by his OAP mother like the sun shined out of his backside. No one stays top dog forever. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    As much as I don't like Ian, Jane is as much if not more to blame in their marriage failing........I mean it's not like she's innocent, she had an affair with Grant and the whole the with Masood.....then there was the whole lucy baby drama. But then she worked day in day out at Ians businesses so maybe she deserved the cafe idk.

I'm glad Zainab finally knows but Yusef is a sly one.

And Ronnie *yawn*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Jane really isn't the best representative of the modern day independent woman is she? Did she really deserve the Cafe Yes granted Ian cheated on her but so did she with Grant Mitchell and kind of crossed the line with Massod (cringe) But apart from working in it, what did she really do to deserve a business. She even admitted she had nothing really before Ian and wanted something in return. Pure greed, a very ugly trait.

Phil needs to be put in his place permanently. I'm so sick and tired of him doing whatever he frankly pleases. As if it wasn't worth enough having a 50 or so year old man, be treated by his OAP mother like the sun shined out of his backside. No one stays top dog forever. :rolleyes:
    I fully agree, i can't stand tanya either she is so annoying. However when ian does that weasel smile its just cringing. Phil was annoying in Tuesday ep he cant really stand that ian is more successful than him.

ReputationRep:
    Yes maybe Jane didn't really deserve the cafe.
    Yes Phil shouldn't have done what he did.
    But Ian's a soulless ****.
    And that overrules all.

Tambo playing the Indiana Jones theme. :rofl2: Yusef. Mas and Zee best not break up.

Phil: "Is that my steak? :nothing:"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)
    Tambo playing the Indiana Jones theme. :rofl2: Yusef. Mas and Zee best not break up.

Phil: "Is that my steak? :nothing:"
    Did you see what Abi did to his steak lol?! :eek:

Not sure what I think of it at the moment. Yusef is annoying though, that's for sure.

(Original post by affinity89)
    Did you see what Abi did to his steak lol?! :eek:

Not sure what I think of it at the moment. Yusef is annoying though, that's for sure.
    Beans everywhere. :rofl2:

Kim and Big Mo need more screen time, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Yes maybe Jane didn't really deserve the cafe.
    Yes Phil shouldn't have done what he did.
    But Ian's a soulless ****.
    And that overrules all.
    Nice poem!!

I still can't believe someone would have a load of £20s stacked up like that....and that no-one else in the house would notice!
    Also, I really like it when we see in places we haven't seen before, like that cupboard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    Nice poem!!

I still can't believe someone would have a load of £20s stacked up like that....and that no-one else in the house would notice!
    Also, I really like it when we see in places we haven't seen before, like that cupboard
    It was a great moment. Phil's demonic giggle topped it off wonderfully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    nice combination a girl with soul-doubt, sarah from 1991 and a flower master :perv:
    no need for ronnie anymore

ReputationRep:

AWWWWW. :hugs:
    (You're clearly crazy already)

Haha alright, enjoy! Seeeeeeeeeeya laterz
    i'm crazy :cry: thanks a lot
    yeh think i was born with a srew loose......... but if i'm crazy what does that make u :teehee:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.