Kat is so mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by souldoubt)
    I totally teared up at Ian/Jane/Bobby

:cry2:
    Same. :cry2:

Kat was such a ***** in this episode.

ReputationRep:
    I was keeping track of how often a tearful Bobby said 'OK' but I lost count.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    I was keeping track of how often a tearful Bobby said 'OK' but I lost count.
    Teary? I don't think I saw a single tear. :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Teary? I don't think I saw a single tear. :zomg:
    Well, he was miserable at least which came across in how he was talking Jane kept saying things to him and he'd be all "Ok..."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Well, he was miserable at least which came across in how he was talking Jane kept saying things to him and he'd be all "Ok..."
    D'aw. He's cuute :cute:

ReputationRep:
    D'aw. He's cuute :cute:

ReputationRep:
    I wanted to slap Kat so hard in this episode. Here I was tearing up at Ronnie and Kat wasn't even moved by an inch?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    enough :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Same. :cry2:

Kat was such a ***** in this episode.

(Original post by Toph)
    I wanted to slap Kat so hard in this episode. Here I was tearing up at Ronnie and Kat wasn't even moved by an inch?
    Guys, come one....If it was your baby, you wouldn't go giving Ronnie a comfort hug, would ya? :p:

(Even though I'm on Ronnie's side, I do understand where Kat's coming from). :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Guys, come one....If it was your baby, you wouldn't go giving Ronnie a comfort hug, would ya? :p:

(Even though I'm on Ronnie's side, I do understand where Kat's coming from). :yep:
    I agree... I'm not really on either side :dontknow:

I feel bad for both of them :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's ok everyone, Mercy's babysitting Kamil.

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck and Cover)
    It's ok everyone, Mercy's babysitting Kamil.

You know he won't go down without his bath - not properly. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    This episode was definitely the cheeriest of them all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)

I agree with you. I would be a cold hearted person not to. But she was just so vicious. And those facial expressions :afraid:. I do understand Kat's anger is not misplaced but I'm can't lie, that was my honest reaction... I did actually want to hit her :o:.

'You've lost it'

'I've lost everything...'

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I like how Kat was saying she was so paranoid that she took Tommy to the bathroom, and that she couldn't let him out of her sight, but then let him out of her sight to go see Ronnie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura-rad)
    I like how Kat was saying she was so paranoid that she took Tommy to the bathroom, and that she couldn't let him out of her sight, but then let him out of her sight to go see Ronnie
    Haha yes that's what I was thinking, sigh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)
    I love the extras in Easties. That one black dude, and the other who looks like Ron Jeremy.
    You mean Winston? He's great, been in it for years. LOL at Ron Jeremy look alike. But the one I love is Jazbir (From Harry Hill's TV Burp fame, Youtube it!). He was at the restaurant opening as one of the staff, and he was actually there when the roof caved in as a customer. He's my favourite extra. BTW, wonder how much the long serving extras like Tracy and Winston get paid? Wouldn't mind being one.

Anyways, loved Kat's "showdown" with Ronnie. Glad she didn't mellow and warm to Ronnie and just delivered a verbal beatdown. Although I did worry for Kat at the start of it, her teeth were grinding together so bad I thought they'd smash into pieces! Does she always have to act angrily by showing her teeth?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    But the one I love is Jazbir (From Harry Hill's TV Burp fame, Youtube it!). He was at the restaurant opening as one of the staff, and he was actually there when the roof caved in as a customer. He's my favourite extra.
    Hahaha yes! When he was on the plane :teehee:
    I forgot about him!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha yes! When he was on the plane :teehee:
    I forgot about him!
    Yeah, when he's "enjoying" himself abit too much on the plane and when he's getting out the car, timing himself to go. "GO JASBIR, GO!"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.