Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I hear jacks leaving soon so could be him...
    Think it was Ian but jananine will prob get the blame as her fingertips are over the thing where as ian wore gloves..

But yeah my moneys on ben to..

So you no the live episode i don't get it? Could you get say studio tickets for it?

ReputationRep:
    ^^ I think Bradley will get the blame, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    lol, it was how they zoomed in about 5 times to his bloody arm after he punched archie

ReputationRep:
    I think bradley might get the blame as his blood is on the table (When he tried to punch archie second time but missed). :p:

(Original post by mel0n)
    Also.. this is rather interesting..
    Oh, he looks a bit rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeko)
    I hear jacks leaving soon so could be him...
    Think it was Ian but jananine will prob get the blame as her fingertips are over the thing where as ian wore gloves..

But yeah my moneys on ben to..

So you no the live episode i don't get it? Could you get say studio tickets for it?
    no but the episode will air live, rather than it being recorded and shown. Where did you hear Jack was leaving, last time I saw an interview with the actor he said it was good pay & was good for his family. There seemed to be alot of people leaving, apparently its linked to the show getting new producer.

(Original post by RamocitoMorales)
    Oh, he looks a bit rubbish.
    he looks cute, the show lacks good looking guys :p:
    Maybe the killer will be R&R's mother :yes:

ReputationRep:
    i thought it might be Sam? they could easily get rid of that crappy actress again?
    I'm crossing out the ones it isn't:

Phil (had a crowbar)
    Janine (had a knife, plus too shocked and would be too obvious)
    Peggy (went mental upset, shocked he was dead)
    Ian (said soemthing about someone shooting him... plus again too obvious, he stole the laptop)
    Bradley (might get framed, but wouldn't go back in to kill him)
    Jack (had a gun on him)

Leaves me unsure about Sam, Ronnie and little Ben (although realistically he would not be able to lift that bust of Queen Victoria!!)

Either that theory... or there has been a double bluff and it is someone as obvious as Phill the drunkard! lol

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's Grant. :ninja: Or Tracey the barmaid. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Walfor...1813176?ref=mf

ReputationRep:
    Some spoilery stuff: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...torylines.html

Spoiler:
    Show
    The Jacksons are coming back soon. :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidders)
    i thought it might be Sam? they could easily get rid of that crappy actress again?

Phil (had a crowbar)
    Ian (said soemthing about someone shooting him... plus again too obvious, he stole the laptop)
    Jack (had a gun on him)

Leaves me unsure about Sam, Ronnie and little Ben (although realistically he would not be able to lift that bust of Queen Victoria!!)

Either that theory... or there has been a double bluff and it is someone as obvious as Phill the drunkard! lol
    Ja i agree with your analysis. i am still convincced its peggy for some reason, i think she got upset because she didn't want to kill him, just knock him out and possibly injure him. I don't want to wait though

(Original post by Kidders)

Phil (had a crowbar)
    Jack (had a gun on him)

That's not really valid simply because any of them could have dropped their weapons.

ReputationRep:
    Ha, Phil drunk is a bit funny. Like just now Sam was running around the house the house and he's there laughing saying 'they will find you if I tell them' - Just a bit funny the way he said it. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it was Ian, or Bradley, but it could have been Phil.

ReputationRep:
    i hope its not Bradley, no idea who it might be

ReputationRep:
    Peggy obviously, considering the way she reacted and the fact that she's leaving the programme in 2010.

Right, if you don't want to know my theory then skip it.

I think it was Sam, simply because of that close-up on her fingernail which kind of fits into this http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ts-janine.html

Spotting Marsden, Roxy asks if anyone's been arrested but Marsden asks to see Roxy's hands. Jack speculates that forensics may have found a nail or something - and the police may be looking for someone who lost a fingernail. With that, Ronnie starts wondering if Janine has a missing nail. At the Minute Mart, Ronnie grabs Janine's wrist but she's annoyed to discover that Janine's nails are still intact.
    But I'm not sure how this fits in with the actors that are leaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    Right, if you don't want to know my theory then skip it.

I think it was Sam, simply because of that close-up on her fingernail which kind of fits into this http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ts-janine.html

But I'm not sure how this fits in with the actors that are leaving.
    The actors are leaving on there own will Eastenders never planned on them leaving.

ReputationRep:
    its always not the obvious remember back when max got runover everyone was suspecting someone like tanya but infact it was lauren and most people would have not suspected her for the reason she can't drive right, but even so if she could drive people would assume because its her dad she won't do such thing. so the person that killed archie could be anyone. I actually think it could be jack or sam maybe, ian could be possible, and peggy. But like always eastenders are known for there unusual twists in there storylines, word of advice expect the unexpected.

(Original post by JakeM)
    The actors are leaving on there own will Eastenders never planned on them leaving.
    I know the actors are leaving on their own will, but how will this be written in with their characters? For example Bradley and Peggy who might be connected to Archie's murder.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.