Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    phill was just a legend tonight - 'Colonel Mustard' :rofl: Thats who killed archie, the police haven't worked it out just yet.
    Could a twist be that two characters done it together like ronnie & jack, R&R or Sam & Peggy? Just because the killer is going to be revealed on feb doesn't mean the police or the residents are going to find out, it might be like the Heather & Darren storyline.
    It could also be double bluff like they did in the summer when someone called the police on Sam, yet Bianca was ruled out as being the most obvious and it turned out to be her so......
    EE sometimes just confuses me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleekchic)
    I know the actors are leaving on their own will, but how will this be written in with their characters? For example Bradley and Peggy who might be connected to Archie's murder.
    Well that is a Mystery but it isn't hard to clean them off.

Bradley and Stacey move out of walford for a new start with the baby so people dont ask questions etc.

Peggy can move in with aunt sal because she has had enough of walford after everything that has happened.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeM)
    Well that is a Mystery but it isn't hard to clean them off.

Bradley and Stacey move out of walford for a new start with the baby so people dont ask questions etc.

Peggy can move in with aunt sal because she has had enough of walford after everything that has happened.
    Agreed it would be easy to write them out. Maybe Bradley can't live with the fact it is not his child, maybe Syd calls and tells him she is preggers and it IS his?? Or maybe he just gets fed up of the guilt of punching Archie and legs it.

Peggy (after all the stress) could easily just go. She might even be killed off, sink into depression or just the usual getting run over scenario. Most likely though Sam will get put away and Grant will come back and take Peggy back to Spain with him for a 'fresh start'. she has already insinuated that the Queen Vic is getting too much for her... Oh and also Archie's first wife comes back so maybe there is a to-do between them and Peggy can't be assed with the hassle anymore!

It is VERY easy to write characters out of a soap... i wouldn't put to much wieght on who is leaving to deduce who killed Archie. Could even be Ben that killed him and then somebody else takes the blame on his behalf (Tanya and Lauren stylee)
    Who knows?! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    no but the episode will air live, rather than it being recorded and shown. Where did you hear Jack was leaving, last time I saw an interview with the actor he said it was good pay & was good for his family. There seemed to be alot of people leaving, apparently its linked to the show getting new producer.

he looks cute, the show lacks good looking guys :p:
    Maybe the killer will be R&R's mother :yes:
    O i see...

I think i read it on digi spy...

I think its sam... as i saw something today which i read in the spoiler so it links up.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think next episode or episode after that they find a womens nail.. in todays episode sam had one nail missing and she was scratching it... think it links up

Anyways i hope its her. Don't really care about her....

ReputationRep:
    I hope it's Sam aswell. She can't cry for :snow::snow::snow::snow:

ReputationRep:
    Plus she's a :snow::snow::snow::snow: actress

ReputationRep:
    Drunk Phil :adore:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheeko)
    I think its sam... as i saw something today which i read in the spoiler so it links up.

Anyways i hope its her. Don't really care about her....
    She's leaving anyways, I somehow think its her or Jack so far, I hope its not her and she leaves before the live episode or else she's going to ruin it. she looked like she was leaving in last night's episode.

(Original post by Mastermind`) )
    Drunk Phil :adore:
    :rofl: I hope he doesn't sober up its just too good. Would the police really interview someone who was in such state though?

ReputationRep:
    LOVING PHIL
    he should stay drunk all the time...

sam is just creeepy and really needs to get her roots done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    She's leaving anyways, I somehow think its her or Jack so far, I hope its not her and she leaves before the live episode or else she's going to ruin it. she looked like she was leaving in last night's episode.

:rofl: I hope he doesn't sober up its just too good. Would the police really interview someone who was in such state though?
    The police are rubbish.
    Firstly they arrest Ronnie with no clear evidence.
    They 'make enquiries' with a drunk.
    Then they pretty much refuse to leave Dot's house without talking to Peggy.

ReputationRep:
    That wedding is a very bad representation of muslim weddings. It is nothing like a real muslim wedding.

ReputationRep:
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    Well that was :snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow::snow: :snow::snow::snow::snow:.

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't a wedding, it was a mehndi and I really liked it. And its a very good representation of the muslim mehndis nowadays. I loved the clothes and the dancing. Chelsea looked really good in the sari , Peter's dancing was impressive and Minty-lol!

ReputationRep:
    That wedding stuff was so crap, so cringeworthy, I honestly couldn't bear to look. Good backflip doe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shark67)
    That wedding is a very bad representation of muslim weddings. It is nothing like a real muslim wedding.
    Exactly, it was more of a hindu wedding. Man, there should be more muslim actors, having hindu's represent a muslim family is sooo inaccurate.

ReputationRep:
    It was a Mehndi, and it wasn't supposed to be Muslim, it was supposed to show pakistani/indian culture plenty of weddings are like that nowadays and the Muslim cermony will take part on the wedding day, it's not like the characthers are meant to be strict followers anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    Exactly, it was more of a hindu wedding. Man, there should be more muslim actors, having hindu's represent a muslim family is sooo inaccurate.
    True. I don't know why they can't get muslims on the show.

ReputationRep:
    today eastenders was good i had to say that wedding was so fun lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shark67)
    True. I don't know why they can't get muslims on the show.
    I don't think its got anything to do with muslim/hindu actors
    to be honest in acting it should not matter?

anyways that was a mehdni... something typical in pakistani.. esp punjabi culture..all the crap happens on my side... so it wasn't hindufied..
    just culture...

i loved the dancing
    LOL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.