The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone kind all this Eddie and Michael stuff so boring?

The masood stuff is a lot more interesting.
Original post by *Dreaming*
Anyone kind all this Eddie and Michael stuff so boring?

The masood stuff is a lot more interesting.

Yeah - they've tried to make it in to a 'big deal', but I don't think anyone really cares.

Then again I've started watching properly after a couple of months so don't really know the background is, but I'm sure that guy just turned up a few days ago... :erm:
Original post by Roobsa
Shabnam Masood - anyone remember her?

:coma:

She's a beauty! Apparently she's about 30 something aswell or in her late twenties. I'd always assumed mid twenties. But FINE! :smile:
Reply 8803
What the hell is Michael wearing?! :gasp:

I do like his shirts though...
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8804
Christian, seriously??! :doh:

EDIT: The way Janine is just waiting for Lydia to die is morbid...
(edited 12 years ago)
roxy's sun tattoo is really not that nice :/
Max is on a roll tonight :lol:
:eek: oh noo
That show with Michael's dad looking all creepy as Michael told Roxy the truth...:eek:

BIG EDIT:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Haha it was so funny when Michael started shouting.. I also found it amusing that 'somebody' turned off the music the second he got angry and then it turned on again the second he turned to leave.. lol people must be so eager to listen in :P
Original post by Disenchanted
Haha it was so funny when Michael started shouting.. I also found it amusing that 'somebody' turned off the music the second he got angry and then it turned on again the second he turned to leave.. lol people must be so eager to listen in :P

Also, it was quite an apt song. Take That's "there'll be trouble when the kids come out, kids come out" lol! I think Mark sings "what you looking at?!" as well lol.
Reply 8811
Original post by morris743
That show with Michael's dad looking all creepy as Michael told Roxy the truth...:eek:

BIG EDIT:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by mel0n

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by morris743

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Disenchanted

but the music doesn't stop :s-smilie:
Everyone just shuts up. Which is just as bad i suppose
Michael's face when he is all 'angry and serious' is HILARIOUS. I was counting how many times his face twitched. I lost count
Anyone see Yusuf go into the Minute Mart, seem to take something without paying?

Michael vs. Eddie is boring me already. The former says she killed my mum, the latter says he didn't - cue this story running till the end of the year. How original EE.

Spoiler

Reply 8816
Original post by Aky786UK
Anyone see Yusuf go into the Minute Mart, seem to take something without paying?

Michael vs. Eddie is boring me already. The former says she killed my mum, the latter says he didn't - cue this story running till the end of the year. How original EE.

Spoiler

I hope she really does!! Do you know anything about her future storyline? All I know is that she's going out with a bang :p: I hope she does some damage :teeth:
What's happened to Abbey? She disappeared?
Reply 8818
Original post by The Stig
What's happened to Abbey? She disappeared?

Probably sat in the launderette on a date with Jay :colonhash:
Original post by mel0n
Probably sat in the launderette on a date with Jay :colonhash:

PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOOOL! :rofl: :laugh: :biggrin:

Good one! :ahee:

Latest