Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    LMAO PHIL :rofl2:

Phil/masood <3333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333 33333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333

****ingk knock that **** out.

ReputationRep:
    WHAT.A.SICK.ENDING! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That is what i am talking about! I felt a sense of uplifting! Especially because masoud was asian and phil was white-dont ask why!

ReputationRep:
    Fatboy and Mercy...awwwww...i love fatboy, he's so sweet

Billy needs more on-screen time, he can still deliver the goods. :rofl2:

I get so :nutcase: at Masood's facial expressions. Best scene for some time, tbh. Yusuf, what a pussy. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    Masood getting his crazy on with Phil!

I think the Duff-duffs should have ended with Masood SMASHING that crow-bar into Yusef's head. But I'm not getting my hopes up, every time they kidnap someone they don't usually die. Remember when Jack kidnapped Max and didn't Tanya bury him in Epping forest at one point? AAAH GOOD TIMES!

(Original post by Pomppufiilis)
    Masood getting his crazy on with Phil!

I think the Duff-duffs should have ended with Masood SMASHING that crow-bar into Yusef's head. But I'm not getting my hopes up, every time they kidnap someone they don't usually die. Remember when Jack kidnapped Max and didn't Tanya bury him in Epping forest at one point? AAAH GOOD TIMES!
    I thought that **** was gonna duck and Masood was going to smash the car, so that Phil would be all, "ya gonna pay for that, son :nothing:"

Also.. Mercy is going into teaching? wtf would she teach, NigerianUgandan studies? :smug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)
    I thought that **** was gonna duck and Masood was going to smash the car, so that Phil would be all, "ya gonna pay for that, son :nothing:"

Also.. Mercy is going into teaching? wtf would she teach, NigerianUgandan studies? :smug:
    DEEP! But Phil now hates Yusuf! And when Phil gets angry, he will get even (or take some smack and a bottle of Glens). Maybe he KILLS Yusuf but gets away by taking the job in where ever it was. :gunfire:

What qualification did Mercy get? And I swear that when you take exams they check your identity and stuff before you take it. They would have found out she was an illegal then.

ReputationRep:
    "I said...GET IN THE BOOT!"

ReputationRep:
    WHat was Phil threathening Yousef with a broom or something lmao pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    WHat was Phil threathening Yousef with a broom or something lmao pathetic.
    LOL ikr :rofl:

Best ending in a while. Masood is a nutter - I'm glad Zainab left him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    LOL ikr :rofl:

Best ending in a while. Masood is a nutter - I'm glad Zainab left him.
    I like Yousef best character since Archie left.

ReputationRep:
    I really want to punch Yousef in the face!! its like LEAVE MASOOD ALONE dude!!! Wow Fatboy is soo cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jackthevillain)
    I like Yousef best character since Archie left.
    Same lol :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Everytime I see Afia on screen, this song plays in my head:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfM1WJdXXA4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pomppufiilis)
    DEEP! But Phil now hates Yusuf! And when Phil gets angry, he will get even (or take some smack and a bottle of Glens). Maybe he KILLS Yusuf but gets away by taking the job in where ever it was. :gunfire:

What qualification did Mercy get? And I swear that when you take exams they check your identity and stuff before you take it. They would have found out she was an illegal then.

Haven't been watching for a while because EE has become so ****, luckily I caught the last 10 mins and was glad something half exciting is finally happening.

Masood trying to become the new Jordan at the end there :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mandingo666)

Haven't been watching for a while because EE has become so ****, luckily I caught the last 10 mins and was glad something half exciting is finally happening.

Masood trying to become the new Jordan at the end there :teehee:
    Yeah, it's been pretty crappy lately. Hopefully this will be the start of something slightly exciting. Masood mayhem! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    "I said...GET IN THE BOOT!"
    'come on guys'

Hahaha what did he think they were gonna do?? 'ah when you put it like that..' and then open the doors for him??

ReputationRep:
    Masood's a boss 'nuff said:cool:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.