Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bengalisoldier)
    today eastenders was good i had to say that wedding was so fun lol.
    I know i felt like dancing :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like there's gonna be a snog-fest between Muscle Mary and the confused bisexual next episode...

ReputationRep:
    LOL yesterday's episode was toooo funny!

ReputationRep:
    The actor who plays Syed is really cringeworthy, can't stand him!!! The whole Christian/Syed thing is so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    LOL yesterday's episode was toooo funny!
    The only funny bit was when that dad came and stopped the wedding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    The only funny bit was when that dad came and stopped the wedding
    Lol that was funny, but did you not appreciate their portrayal of asian weddings/mehndis? :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by so.simple)
    Lol that was funny, but did you not appreciate their portrayal of asian weddings/mehndis? :lol:
    I hated their portrayal, so fake. :yep:

Although apparnetly a dodgy uncle comes along later, this may be more realistic

ReputationRep:
    The guy who plays Syed has revealed he has a 'dancing' face. You know those sort of faces people pull when dancing, all scrunched up like "I'm enjoying this way too much"
    I didn't enjoy this revelation.
    But the plug pull at the end was Eastenders gold!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OpalFruitJam)
    The guy who plays Syed has revealed he has a 'dancing' face. You know those sort of faces people pull when dancing, all scrunched up like "I'm enjoying this way too much"
    I didn't enjoy this revelation.
    But the plug pull at the end was Eastenders gold!
    Huh, what?

I'm confused. Have I missed an episode?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    I hated their portrayal, so fake. :yep:

Although apparnetly a dodgy uncle comes along later, this may be more realistic
    Yeah that's what I thought, was v. exaggerated but apparently it's wasn't very wrong? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    That Christian-Syed storyline is so cheesy and cringe!

I actually like Christian but this storyline of his is annoyiing mee! And the way Syed kisses Christian and then kisses Amira straight after... :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    the only positive is that it will not have a bollywood ending and hopefully everyone's lives will be a misery, to provide entertainment to the british masses.

ReputationRep:
    This storyline was so good when it first started but now its like :yawn:.
    The worse thing is the storyline hasn't even developed probably, I still like syed :drool: but christian is such an idiot :rolleyes:
    I'd rather be watching the fallout of Archie's death than this storyline.

ReputationRep:
    Amira's Dad: How many more cousins you got up there?

Hahaha this made me lol.

ReputationRep:
    erghh i dont want christian to do anything tbh :nothing:

EDIT: why did shirley get a new shirt for phil, and then they burnt it? i missed a bit of that episode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    erghh i dont want christian to do anything tbh :nothing:

EDIT: why did shirley get a new shirt for phil, and then they burnt it? i missed a bit of that episode
    I think they were burning the other shirt which had the blood on and Shirley got him a new one as a replacement :dontknow: I saw parts of the episode last night so I might have missed something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    I think they were burning the other shirt which had the blood on and Shirley got him a new one as a replacement :dontknow: I saw parts of the episode last night so I might have missed something.
    Aaaah I see, cheers that makes sense

ReputationRep:
    I hope someone kills Christian, he's doing my head in.

ReputationRep:
    Aaa, double episodes today, one is at about.. half 6 right?

Damn it's a Friday They're going to end it and then we'll have 2 wait two days!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Aaa, double episodes today, one is at about.. half 6 right?

Damn it's a Friday They're going to end it and then we'll have 2 wait two days!!
    Thanks didnt know that!

Just checked ones at 6:10 then ones at 7:55 first ones 30 mins second is 35 mins

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.