Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Ricky's going away for all of 3 weeks to Dubai and the world is ending...! And Whitney's crying!

Bit of a shock when Liam started talking with his breaking voice...just realised, there hasn't really been a male character than age for a while or who's stuck around long enough to see their voice change (Ben doesn't count!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    Mercy makes me weak like a premature infant.. she so fit :coma:
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    I feel like Eddie Moon is gonna get it on with Carol...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Some gossip I heard: Vanessa (who seems to have only the one white suit) will find out and conduct revenge on Max/Tanya which I can't wait for, purely because I hate this Max/Tanya re-union teasing, it's rubbish and boring and old!. Janine's gran will die and the former gets the blame?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I heard that Janine's gran will die too, so that sounds very plausible :yes: I quite like Max and Tanya though, and I don't particularly like Vanessa, but I did feel a bit sorry for her last episode :erm:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I'm finding Ricky and his family boring at the moment, the storylines are so dull. They made a big fuss about him going to Dubai but is anything actually going to come out of it? :confused: I can't remember the last time that family actually had an interesting storyline, perhaps apart from Whitney.

I like Eddie, hope he continues to be genuine.

ReputationRep:
    What's happened since fatboy proposed to Mercy? haven't watched anything since then

ReputationRep:
    I forgot to post.

Anyways if Michael don't like Eddie, I don't like Eddie. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    I'm finding Ricky and his family boring at the moment, the storylines are so dull. They made a big fuss about him going to Dubai but is anything actually going to come out of it? :confused: I can't remember the last time that family actually had an interesting storyline, perhaps apart from Whitney.

I like Eddie, hope he continues to be genuine.
    I become uneasy with change of profile pics.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    I become uneasy with change of profile pics.
    :five: i know i associate every1 with their profile pic so big chane when they change it

ReputationRep:
    What is wrong with eastenders atm? Sooo boring -.-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah1991)
    :five: i know i associate every1 with their profile pic so big chane when they change it
    Where is yours? Or mine, actually? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf kinda comment is this? :lolwut:
    Whats wrong fam? I'm describing how mecry makes me feel.

ReputationRep:
    Wtf was roxy wearing :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Where is yours? Or mine, actually? :holmes:
    can't be bothered with one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    What's happened since fatboy proposed to Mercy? haven't watched anything since then
    They got married, and fatboy has fallen in love with mercy (who isn't in love with mercy though?).

ReputationRep:
    They got married, and fatboy has fallen in love with mercy (who isn't in love with mercy though?).
    oh is that it? Anything else happened in the programme?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    oh is that it? Anything else happened in the programme?
    Masood got kicked out the house. The doctor wants to shag Zainab and Masood is getting jealous.

ReputationRep:
    Masood got kicked out the house. The doctor wants to shag Zainab and Masood is getting jealous.
    Lol sounds boring.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Lol sounds boring.
    Yep, I only tune in to see Mercy. She soo hot.

ReputationRep:
    I know Ronnie got bail but can someone please explain how a woman who kidnapped a baby is not in prison?! It boggles the mind.

On a different note, Rickaaayyy thinking Dubai is in Africa lol... :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.