Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Shabnam Masood - anyone remember her?

:coma:
    She's a beauty! Apparently she's about 30 something aswell or in her late twenties. I'd always assumed mid twenties. But FINE!

ReputationRep:
    What the hell is Michael wearing?! :gasp:

I do like his shirts though...

ReputationRep:
    Christian, seriously??! :doh:

EDIT: The way Janine is just waiting for Lydia to die is morbid...

ReputationRep:
    roxy's sun tattoo is really not that nice :/

ReputationRep:
    Max is on a roll tonight :lol:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: oh noo

ReputationRep:
    That show with Michael's dad looking all creepy as Michael told Roxy the truth...:eek:

BIG EDIT:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh. His mum committed suicide, but he thought his dad did it. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    Haha it was so funny when Michael started shouting.. I also found it amusing that 'somebody' turned off the music the second he got angry and then it turned on again the second he turned to leave.. lol people must be so eager to listen in :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    Haha it was so funny when Michael started shouting.. I also found it amusing that 'somebody' turned off the music the second he got angry and then it turned on again the second he turned to leave.. lol people must be so eager to listen in :P
    Also, it was quite an apt song. Take That's "there'll be trouble when the kids come out, kids come out" lol! I think Mark sings "what you looking at?!" as well lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    That show with Michael's dad looking all creepy as Michael told Roxy the truth...:eek:

BIG EDIT:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh. His mum committed suicide, but he thought his dad did it. Hmm.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How do you know it was suicide??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How do you know it was suicide??
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Digital Spy :K:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Digital Spy :K:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    surely eddie knew she committed suicide, so does he know michael thinks he killed her? and does michael find out that its suicide?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Disenchanted)
    but the music doesn't stop
    Everyone just shuts up. Which is just as bad i suppose
    Michael's face when he is all 'angry and serious' is HILARIOUS. I was counting how many times his face twitched. I lost count

ReputationRep:
    Anyone see Yusuf go into the Minute Mart, seem to take something without paying?

Michael vs. Eddie is boring me already. The former says she killed my mum, the latter says he didn't - cue this story running till the end of the year. How original EE.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't wait for Vanessa to screw up Max/Tanya big time, the former deserves it for being a right annoying tool, move on man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Anyone see Yusuf go into the Minute Mart, seem to take something without paying?

Michael vs. Eddie is boring me already. The former says she killed my mum, the latter says he didn't - cue this story running till the end of the year. How original EE.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't wait for Vanessa to screw up Max/Tanya big time, the former deserves it for being a right annoying tool, move on man!
    I hope she really does!! Do you know anything about her future storyline? All I know is that she's going out with a bang :p: I hope she does some damage :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    What's happened to Abbey? She disappeared?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    What's happened to Abbey? She disappeared?
    Probably sat in the launderette on a date with Jay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Probably sat in the launderette on a date with Jay
    PHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOOOOL! :rofl: :laugh:

Good one! :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Is...Is...EE turning a corner? Tonight was ok.

Rainy's outfit fills me with rage. What the actual f*** was she wearing?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.