• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Michael Moon is a nut case. Get out while you still can Roxie! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I'm dissapointed, i loved the thought of Eddie being a evil murderer, but now hes innocent it just makes him a boring old man :sigh:

Michael was crazy at the end though, maybe he could go on a rampage

ReputationRep:
    Did the reason why Michael hates Eddie come out tonight? I'll have to watch it tomorrow if that's the case!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Did the reason why Michael hates Eddie come out tonight? I'll have to watch it tomorrow if that's the case!
    Yeah and it was a let down to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Tbf I don't really like the whole Micheal/Eddie thing. The episode on Thurs leaving Eddie classed as a 'villain' at the end was amazing, and I think they should of carried that on. :'(
    Disappointed, never the less.

ReputationRep:
    I like Phil and Rainie's little angle, not that they might get together but just the supporting element of the storyline of looking out for one another. Rainie came across abit crazy but this side of reform to her is appealing to me.

Nothing great besides that tbh. Michael trying to act like his some crazy dude, which at times, when talking about Ronnie he did but the whole angle with Eddie sucks.

BTW, Tanya looked quite tasty - must be all that sunbed action

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Tanya is yummy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Am I alone in thinking that Roxy is actually trying to be a sort of fairy, trying to sort out everyone's problems??

ReputationRep:
    I like Phil and Rainie's little angle, not that they might get together but just the supporting element of the storyline of looking out for one another. Rainie came across abit crazy but this side of reform to her is appealing to me.

Nothing great besides that tbh. Michael trying to act like his some crazy dude, which at times, when talking about Ronnie he did but the whole angle with Eddie sucks.

That will not last for long, it doesn't make good TV and their 'supportive' relationship will soon be shattered however, how it'll happen isn't so easy to predict:holmes:

My guess, Shirley finds out about this thing they've got (even though it's nothing bad) however, Shirl will not tell Phil she knows but will get Rainie on crack again, thus Phil will wipe her off his hands and carry on playing pool with boring old Shirley:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    So bored with this Max/Tanya storyline...

Spoiler:
    Show
    Max is going to ask Vanessa to marry him... what's the likelihood that she'd wear that white suit down the aisle?

ReputationRep:
    shirley's legs :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    shirley's legs :coma:
    I think EE are trying to see how short they can get Shirley's skirt to give us the "money" shot of her legs, trying to cater for those who dig her.

ReputationRep:
    trying to cater for those who dig her.
    You mean the alcoholics who beat their wives and children?

ReputationRep:
    i watched thursdays and fridays episode and still dont get the thing about michaels dad coz i was daydreaming quite a lot

but yeah michael is a ****ing psycho :lolwut: surprised roxy still stayed, i wouldve ran off to stay with ronnie for the night. Oh yh, who was looking after amy?

Also if max and tanya do get back together ( :rolleyes: ) they should just stay together man, no more of this messing about crap. Feel soz for vanessa man Also tanya looked so sexy :drool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Also tanya looked so sexy :drool:
    Even though I'm a girl I'd tap that!

:coma: @ Tanya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of the Standard of Taste)
    Even though I'm a girl I'd tap that!

:coma: @ Tanya
    since when are you a girl ??

ReputationRep:
    Roxy annoys me in general. Its like she has no comprehension of real life. And where is she getting her money from still? She just doesn't know when to back off for her own sake. AND she is never looking after Amy, always palming her off to somebody else to look after. But she does generally attract the crazies, ie. Shaun.

ReputationRep:
    I been so depressed lately, where has Mercy gone . Bring her back ASAP!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    I been so depressed lately, where has Mercy gone . Bring her back ASAP!
    They took her back to the Zoo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    They took her back to the Zoo.
    lol that is so mean... But I seriously can't watch her anymore! I cringe every time fatboy looks at her in a sexual way. How can anyone fancy her?

Hopefully she will be leaving soon! Fatboy needs to get over her!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.