Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I can't decide if Janine is actually upset about her Grans death or if she's upset all her Grans money is going to charity...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Aw

----

Max, seriously? :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    I thought Janine's Nan gave her best performance since being in the soap, she looked better without those bloody glasses aswell. With the huge fanfare there being about Janine's gran coming in, I thought she'd have been here for abit longer but should be good next few days.

ReputationRep:
    Actually really liked yesterday's ep-- the best for the last couple of weeks at least. Hopelessly corny in places but some really good writing in others.

Though was I the only one who thought that either Janine or Lydia would shove the other one out of the window?

ReputationRep:
    i actually felt quite sad for janine in that episode she really did care. Also disapointed that vanessa decided to stay, wouldve been better if she left the mug :sigh:

(Original post by nonotrly)
    Janine isn't turning out well at all. She's aged in some weird way... her face has got all craggy all of a sudden, her voice has turned into a smoker's voice all of a sudden, and she's been nice on the odd occasion.

What happened to the Janine that gave a major hard-on?
    wtf have you been watching?! :lolwut: janine is way more attractive now then she was back in the 'Barry' and 'Paul' days :|

I can't believe I missed some 'Christian and Syed in bed' action.

EDIT: OMG it's on Youtube! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    I can't believe I missed some 'Christian and Syed in bed' action.

EDIT: OMG it's on Youtube! :eek:

When did this happen?

ReputationRep:
    The ending was so sad. :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    wtf have you been watching?! :lolwut: janine is way more attractive now then she was back in the 'Barry' and 'Paul' days :|
    Hahaha good one!

(Original post by oHellno)
    When did this happen?

A couple of weeks ago, apparently :love:

(Original post by Pomppufiilis)
    The weird scenes that imply that they are having sexy times needs to stop though. Seriously its mentally damaging, plus its meant to be a family programme.:zomg::lolwut:

The BBC allowed that and people have the gall to say two hot naked men in bed together is offensive? :puke:

ReputationRep:
    BBC receives 100-and-something complaints about the act of two men cuddling on their show about murder, drugs and prostitution.

Daily Mail chose to report that there was "uproar" and that these 150 complaints (out of millions of viewers) "flooded" and "poured" in.

ReputationRep:
    I missed last nights episode. Was Mercy in it? If not, I won't bother watching it.

ReputationRep:
    She was. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArcadiaHouse)
    The BBC allowed that and people have the gall to say two hot naked men in bed together is offensive? :puke:
    They need to jam dere hype.

ReputationRep:
    EE bores me right about now. Louisa Lytton does not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    She was. :yep:
    Who rocks your boat more - Mercy or Kim?

ReputationRep:
    Mercy's gran. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I like the arrival of Eddie! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa looks sexy today :coma:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.