Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ajtiesto)
    I hope someone kills Christian, he's doing my head in.
    They should just make him get with Tamwar, since Tamwar has trouble with girls.

ReputationRep:
    Oohhh tis on. :woo: Should be good. Bet it'll end on something like Christian barging into the reception. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    eastenders is on now best go watch.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _xAnonymous)
    eastenders is on now best go watch.
    ...It started at 10 past 6.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, that was a bit cringe!

'we have done it ALL and he LOVED it!'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    ...It started at 10 past 6.

I never knew i only watched 10 minutes of it arghh,

and lol at christian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Z_Ahmed)
    They should just make him get with Tamwar, since Tamwar has trouble with girls.
    :eek: no way tamwar is about 19 & christian is 35+
    Christian is far too selfish :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Of_the_hook)
    :eek: no way tamwar is about 19 & christian is 35+
    Christian is far too selfish :rolleyes:
    Do you think so? I do sometimes but then Syed is being selfish by ruining Amira's life, knowing he's gay yet still marrying her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Do you think so? I do sometimes but then Syed is being selfish by ruining Amira's life, knowing he's gay yet still marrying her.
    He's not gay, he's actually in love with Amira. He's basically torn between loving Christian and Amira. Bisexual perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    Zainab makes me LOL.

ReputationRep:
    He's not gay, he's actually in love with Amira. He's basically torn between loving Christian and Amira. Bisexual perhaps.
    If you watch the latest episode you'll find you're very wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    If you watch the latest episode you'll find you're very wrong.
    I did, he said he's gay. But in actual fact he's confused.

ReputationRep:
    Hes confused? Hes not a teenager with Hormones all over the place.

He admitted he is gay but cannot be with Christian because his family and religion would disapprove.

I personally think he is bisexual although he admitted he was gay. Because he does seem to be fine with Amira so ''/.

ReputationRep:
    LOL, no mate, YOU'RE confused.

He's with Amira for show, to please his fam, but underneath he's as gay as a gay man's gay bottom. When he and Christian first got together, there was a scene in Masala Queen where he told Christian he'd been with other men before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    LOL, no mate, YOU'RE confused.
    What do you mean? If he's gay he wouldn't be with Amira in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    The anticipation is KILLING me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JakeM)
    Hes confused? Hes not a teenager with Hormones all over the place.

He admitted he is gay but cannot be with Christian because his family and religion would disapprove.

I personally think he is bisexual although he admitted he was gay. Because he does seem to be fine with Amira so ''/.
    When I meant confused, not in the sense of his sexuality but because he loves two people. He doesn't know who to pick. Picking Christian means not only will he lose Amira but also his family and he'll be neglecting his faith.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Even so, Christian doesn't appear to care how syed coming out will effect everyone else and is only interested in his motives. Syed clearly stated he was gay & loved christian but his family was far more important, so he shoul've learnt to respect his choice....but no
    Yes, Syed is selfish but not as selfish as christian atleast he's thinking of his family.

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean? If he's gay he wouldn't be with Amira in the first place.
    Yeah, I just edited my post and explained.

He doesnt love Amira at all, yesterday's kitchen scene pretty much confirmed it, he said "I love my family more", he didn't say "I love Amira", infact, he's never even mentioned or considered her, today in the caf, it was his family/religion. Not Amira.

He's scared of the consequences if he's found out, he's lost his fam once, he can't afford to lose them again, he feels an obligation towards them.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.