Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by flowermaster91)
    mercy dancing :rofl2: funniest scene in a while...no wait fatboys dancemoves were awesome :adore: LOL! at jodie mentioning she'll be dancing with handcuffs on hahahaha

I hate pat, stupid fat *****. Felt so soz for janine coz she really had a special bond with her grandma coldnt care less is she tried to kill ryan, im always gonna be on janines side <333 same for ronnie too

LOL! at tamwars finger dancing too :rofl2: not liking christian atm, he just getting more and more irritating. I liked him better before when he was funny and not so serious

oh yh, tanya and max :rolleyes: as if we didnt see that coming ¬___¬ pahaha vanessa is so desperate to prove her love, the way she quickly put on that ring is showing how quickly that shambles of a marriage is going to last
    Basically agree with everything there. :rofl2:

Can't believe the "fried chicken" line Zee said to Denise, too. :rofl2:

Looking forward to more dancing from Mercy and Tambo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tucking Fypo)

Can't believe the "fried chicken" line Zee said to Denise, too. :rofl2:

OMG! when zainab mentioned the friend chicken comment my face went from :eek: to :rofl2: love zainab, i dont think denise should even be getting involved with the wedding and mendi arrangements...

ReputationRep:
    I never thought I'd say this but I actually felt sorry for Janine when everyone was accusing her of murder!

ReputationRep:
    Wow i need to go to the school of max branning and learn how to get girls!

I joke, I joke.....

I was hoping Morgan would drop his crisps on the rug and Tanya would kill him. Literally. Kill him.

ReputationRep:
    I was hoping Morgan would drop his crisps on the rug and Tanya would kill him. Literally. Kill him.
    Don't you mean Vanessa? It was her rug
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Vanessa scrubbing the rug :rofl2:

Max and Tanya :congrats: I probably hold an unpopular opinion but I've always thought they should get back together :p:

ReputationRep:

Can't believe the &quot;fried chicken&quot; line Zee said to Denise, too. :rofl2:

I couldn't stop laughing at that too :rofl2:

Felt kinda sorry for Janine but at the same time she deserves it - Pat cracks me up.

Feel bad for Ronnie as well :sad:

Vanessa is so anal about everything gosh its annoying. I love how Lauren winds her up. Max is so naughty tbh :sexface: I feel sorry for Greg but he's a bit too nice. Think he and Vanessa might team up and get their own back tbh.

I love the Masoods :adore: and Fatboy and Mercy etc - I love the amount of airtime they're getting atm and also Mercy's grandma's cameos :rofl2:

Also Christian has become seriously highly strung and selfish - I love Syed but sometimes I'm like STFU Christian

ReputationRep:
    A very random comment but I was mesmerised by Ronnie's hair on Friday's episode lol...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by znh)
    A very random comment but I was mesmerised by Ronnie's hair on Friday's episode lol...
    oh i was going to say that too :five: i love her hair it's the perfect length and it's light so floats gently

(Original post by morris743)
    Relatively being the operative word.
    :catfight:

(Original post by Reformed2010)
    Damn. If Greg is relatively good looking then the cast of Eastenders (ignoring Jack Branning and Ryan Molly) are butt ugly.
    Yep, pretty much (Except that Jack Branning is butt ugly.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixFelicis)

ReputationRep:

Yep, pretty much (Except that Jack Branning is butt ugly.)
    Outrageous, there are a few pictures I'm sure would change your mind

ReputationRep:
    Mercy really turns me on

ReputationRep:
    Max/Tanya get off with each other and Greg's faffing around with Bianca's kids. Greg is pretty useless, just has to be there for the affair to really take place. I assume when it all kicks off, Greg will probably whimper off rather than thump Max, he seems too dull.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :holmes:

Don't click if you don't want to know...

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)

Spoiler:
    Show
    good riddance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not totally surprised tbh. He's not had much to do since Stacey left and he split with Janine. But his exit angle looks good

(Original post by morris743)
    X

(Original post by Reformed2010)
    Outrageous, there are a few pictures I'm sure would change your mind
    Challenge accepted!

ReputationRep:

Challenge accepted!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.