Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizard-tongue)
    They're supposed to be playing a Pakistani family, but come across more as Indian.

e.g.
    Alcohol at the wedding?
    Bride and groom dancing on the wedding day?
    Zainab in a sleeveless low cut top?
    Afiaa with a skimpy blouse showing belly on wedding day?

I know it's fiction, but that wedding was like an Indian one.
    Fully agree on all points. EE's interpretation of a Muslim/Pakistani family is one which is completely alien to any Muslim/Pakistani's traditions who watch the show. Some elements of the mehndi are fine, but alcohol?! When it comes to the specifics of the Islamic and Pakistani traditions that EE show, some of them just make me laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Fully agree on all points. EE's interpretation of a Muslim/Pakistani family is one which is completely alien to any Muslim/Pakistani's traditions who watch the show. Some elements of the mehndi are fine, but alcohol?! When it comes to the specifics of the Islamic and Pakistani traditions that EE show, some of them just make me laugh!
    The storywriter is a joke, in a scene Denise says ''i made sure all the food was Halal'', then minutes later we see Kim pouring Shamim/Shanaz (Afia's Aunty) a drink from what seemed like an alcohol bottle. EE is a joke, I don't know why people still follow it.

ReputationRep:
    I have missed this thread so much. I want Greg to find out that his sperm is like, not working and for Tanya to get pregnant with Max's spawn.

ReputationRep:
    I think Tanya will get pregnant with Max's baby, as has already been established as a possibility in this thread..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    +1 for the Tanya-Max-baby theory :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think the doctor will bang Zainab soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    I think the doctor will bang Zainab soon
    Wow, I didn't know the Doctor was going to turn violent against Zainab?!

(I know what you mean, JK. ) But I think as much as Zainab might be tempted, she'll slide herself out of that situation and not jump into bed with Yusuf. I think he might unravel just as he starts making headway with Zainab (just realised that last sentence sounds abit fruity!)

ReputationRep:
    I CAN'T WAIT TIL THEY FIND OUT MASOOD WAS TELLING THE TRUTH!

As much as I hate the potential storyline between him and Jane, I really want him to get justice! I really, really dislike Yusef! His face pisses me off, his personality pisses me off and his daughter pisses me off! Dumb *****. :facepalm:

I never react so emotionally to any TV show but I think this reaction is provoked by the one episode I saw of Secret Diary of A Call Girl which Yusef was in then a couple days later I saw him in Sarah Jane Adventures - my 7 year old cousin sister was watching it! :eek3:
    I mean, obv. not Yusef, but the actor - Ace Bhatti!

I love his name though! Bhatti means short in Bengali so It's sort of like his name is 'Ace Short' :lol:
    Sorry, bad joke! :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    Zainab is so sexy :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Did I just see Yusef's sexface? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOOO

ReputationRep:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    EE is getting better. Thank ****.

ReputationRep:
    wish yusef would eff off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tillytots)
    wish yusef would eff off.
    One of the best characters in the show currently, imo.

ReputationRep:
    Does Yusef actually want to get back together with Zanaib or just set her on fire again?

ReputationRep:
    Why isn't the episode on iplayer?? ahhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    Yusuf might be a prick but the actor is doing a good job of acting like one and it's good for EE, do we want it to be all boring, happiness rainbows and butterflies?
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    :zomg: I'm confused now though. What did Zainab think happened? Does she think the fire was an accident? Where was Masood in all of this?

ReputationRep:
    I had multiple ejaculations when I saw Mercy dance :coma:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.