x Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Did Yusef's uncle remind any one else of Jafar?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Did Yusef's uncle remind any one else of Jafar?
    "Please rate some other members before rating this one again."

Made me laugh!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    :zomg: I'm confused now though. What did Zainab think happened? Does she think the fire was an accident? Where was Masood in all of this?
    Just to try and clarify. Zainab/Yusuf were married, the former fell in love with Masood and then, someone set Zainab on fire which Mas saved her from and then I think whilst Mas was trying to save her that Yusuf arrived on the scene so hence difficult to pin down who did it. But now it appears it was Yusuf who did it. I don't think Zainab knows for definite that Yusuf did it. Enjoyed Denise's "Arthur moment" (when an actor/actress in a fit of rage, despair, unhappiness trashes the room).

But glad to see that whispering Yusuf will get his payback, this new guy coming is the start of the end for the "Doctor" IMO.

ReputationRep:
    I love an evil character in EE. I loved Archie Mitchell and Lucas, seems like Yusuf is following in their footsteps. Always thought there was something dodgy with him, just has that look about him.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    Just to try and clarify. Zainab/Yusuf were married, the former fell in love with Masood and then, someone set Zainab on fire which Mas saved her from and then I think whilst Mas was trying to save her that Yusuf arrived on the scene so hence difficult to pin down who did it. But now it appears it was Yusuf who did it. I don't think Zainab knows for definite that Yusuf did it. Enjoyed Denise's "Arthur moment" (when an actor/actress in a fit of rage, despair, unhappiness trashes the room).

But glad to see that whispering Yusuf will get his payback, this new guy coming is the start of the end for the "Doctor" IMO.
    Thanks Do we know why Yusef wanted to kill her (or did he)? :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Enjoyed Denise's "Arthur moment" (when an actor/actress in a fit of rage, despair, unhappiness trashes the room).
    As soon as we saw that buffet table laid out there, we knew what was coming!

ReputationRep:
    Wtf does Yusuf always dress like he is going to a funeral. Lol, even in the Pre wedding he is dressed like this. Hmm, at first glace, i thought Yusef's cousin was Vincent who used to be in the apprentice.

ReputationRep:
    Yusef's cousin looked scary :L

ReputationRep:
    Fully agree on all points. EE's interpretation of a Muslim/Pakistani family is one which is completely alien to any Muslim/Pakistani's traditions who watch the show. Some elements of the mehndi are fine, but alcohol?! When it comes to the specifics of the Islamic and Pakistani traditions that EE show, some of them just make me laugh!
    Lol was there alcohol? cos I swear at one point Syed told Christian off for gagging for a drink :facepalm2:

Best episode in ages tbh - love the masoods and all their drama.

**** all the Phil crap tbh - he's not interesting or gangster any more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    I love an evil character in EE. I loved Archie Mitchell and Lucas, seems like Yusuf is following in their footsteps. Always thought there was something dodgy with him, just has that look about him.
    Lucas was so ****ing badass.

ReputationRep:
    mercy's dancing in eastenders :facepalm: that booty shaking was just awful, the only dancemove she can manage without making herself look so foolish. Have to say though that Lauren looked wonderful :daydreaming: she's such a pretty girl :love:

hate hate hate yuseff so much cannot stand him at all my least fav baddie next to archie mitchell. I was so hoping Masood or someone wouldve heard his convo when he was talking to his cousin. Also LOOOOOOOOOOOL! AT THE WAY DENISE GOT ANGRY AT THE END :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: how can that ***** have taken that relationship so seriously? lulz they didnt even act like a proper couple

And yh bring back lucas tbh :mob:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    mercy's dancing in eastenders :facepalm: that booty shaking was just awful, the only dancemove she can manage without making herself look so foolish. Have to say though that Lauren looked wonderful :daydreaming: she's such a pretty girl :love:

hate hate hate yuseff so much cannot stand him at all my least fav baddie next to archie mitchell. I was so hoping Masood or someone wouldve heard his convo when he was talking to his cousin. Also LOOOOOOOOOOOL! AT THE WAY DENISE GOT ANGRY AT THE END :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: how can that ***** have taken that relationship so seriously? lulz they didnt even act like a proper couple

And yh bring back lucas tbh :mob:
    What are you on about? Mercy is freakin' hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    nah nah, dont gas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri)
    I bet you loved her 'wiggle', as Fat Boy called it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Lol was there alcohol? cos I swear at one point Syed told Christian off for gagging for a drink :facepalm2:
    There was alcohol at the B&B before they went to the mehndi and Kim secretely has a bottle in her bag lol, but alcohol wasn't served at the mehndi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    Yusuf might be a prick but the actor is doing a good job of acting like one and it's good for EE, do we want it to be all boring, happiness rainbows and butterflies?
    I totally agree about Yusef. But when does anyone in EE have a happy life with 'rainbows and butterflies'?! EE just love creating misery lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Because Zainab was married to him and fell in love with Masood and brought 'shame on his family'. When he first came to Walford and Zainab and Masood hated him it was because they believed he started the fire (which we now know he did after yesterday's episode) but Yusef told them it was his family and he he tried to save her.

If Yusef started the fire, how did he get the scars (which he showed Zainab to prove he was innocent ages ago)? Maybe the fire got out of control or, during the act, he regretted what he had done and actually tried to save her? :confused:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by znh)
    Because Zainab was married to him and fell in love with Masood and brought 'shame on his family'.
    I see. I thought Zainab fell in love with Masood after the fire so that must've been where I was getting confused

ReputationRep:
    I see. I thought Zainab fell in love with Masood after the fire so that must've been where I was getting confused
    No I think they loved each other but weren't together before the fire but saving her from the fire reinforced their love and they got together.

ReputationRep:
    I think its because she cheated on him for Massod and thus felt shamed. Honour killing and all that. But then a shadow of guilt and regret came over him so he rescued her.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.