Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)

When he and Christian first got together, there was a scene in Masala Queen where he told Christian he'd been with other men before.
    Oh right, well I didn't watch that part since I've only recently started watching eastenders about a month or two ago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ACDC)
    LOL, no mate, YOU'RE confused.

He's with Amira for show, to please his fam, but underneath he's as gay as a gay man's gay bottom. When he and Christian first got together, there was a scene in Masala Queen where he told Christian he'd been with other men before.
    I agree with most of this. I'd add that he's also with Amira not only to please his family but it's as if he's trying to MAKE himself love her, for peace of mind for himself as he doesn't want to betray his faith and religion. It seems obvious that he's gay, but is trying not to come to terms with it and the more he denies it the more confused he is becoming.

ReputationRep:
    man in just about fews min it should be good and oh my god is my son really gay!!!??

ReputationRep:
    Christian is SO gonna barge in last minute!

ReputationRep:
    !!!What is gonna happen! :zomg: It'll probably end when Christian says something out!!

ReputationRep:
    tanwar cracks me up

ReputationRep:
    Amira's dad looks so slick, what a legend!

ReputationRep:
    SOMETHING has GOT to happen!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Feel sorry for Amira and only Amira tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    Feel sorry for Amira and only Amira tbh.
    I feel sorry for her most, but sort of for Syed because he's trying his best to do right. Meh, I dunno!

Something has to happen! She has to see them bothh together or something! O_O

ReputationRep:
    Tanwar is hilarious!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how Libby found out?! :shock:

ReputationRep:
    oooo what a good ending.

ReputationRep:
    YAY

I still think the biggest shocker is the fact that Darren slept with Heather:wtf:
    Desperate boy.

But yeah erm.......remember Kat? GOOD DAYS!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I wonder how Libby found out?! :shock:
    Well Heather probs told, she couldn't stand lying continuously.

ReputationRep:
    what the :snow::snow::snow::snow: was that weird girl doing ? taking his shoe and saying pay me? absolute weirdo.

ReputationRep:
    Oh crap for darren. I feel sorry for him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I feel sorry for her most, but sort of for Syed because he's trying his best to do right. Meh, I dunno!

Something has to happen! She has to see them bothh together or something! O_O
    I heard it somewhere Amira doesn't find out till february but I'm glad we're going to get back to Archie's storyline but Sam is still there :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfc1992)
    what the :snow::snow::snow::snow: was that weird girl doing ? taking his shoe and saying pay me? absolute weirdo.
    No, not really, it's an indian/pakistani wedding ritual:

Another interesting feature of the traditional Indian wedding ceremony is the games. 'Hiding the Shoes' is the most popular among them. It is a kind of prank played by the bride's sisters on the groom. Before the start of marriage rituals, as soon as the groom removes his shoes, his sister-in-laws hide them somewhere. Later, they demand money from the groom in exchange for his shoes. Lots of negotiations and bargaining takes place between the two parties until they finally reach an agreement. The process of the bargaining is the part where there is lots of fun and everyone enjoys a lot.
    http://www.buzzle.com/articles/tradi...-ceremony.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malsy)
    YAY

I still think the biggest shocker is the fact that Darren slept with Heather:wtf:
    Desperate boy.

But yeah erm.......remember Kat? GOOD DAYS!
    lool the shock of the crowd was due to the fact he slept with heather not the fact he got a chick preg.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.