The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SirRamAlot
I don't know what Fatboy sees in Mercy, I really don't, and it's like they wanna make her grandpa those typical funny grannies full of life that bring joy and spirit to their community, but it doesn't work with her.

Exactly.

And you can tell he was uncomfortable when he had to kiss her too, it didnt look so natural :erm:
Original post by Aky786UK
No natural connections to the other characters you mean?

Now, only her grandma needs to go to complete the set, she's got no use whatsoever and I'm surprised she didn't go with Mercy. She has to go as I can't stand that OTT accent she puts on.
Ha yeah well spotted my mistake. :redface:

''we can write to the MP, the Queen, the Prime minister'' Says Mercy's Grandma.:rofl:

Oh and what kind of partner is Billy? who the hell goes and arrange secret visits and so on to long lost relatives and expect you to be happy with it. Then with what a day of just founding out ones son has died, you are dragged to the social services without a clue what is going on to find your grand daughter. Billy is so selfish.

Eddie, what exactly is his game? he is after or hiding something.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9422
I'd love to play Mercy's cousin, so that me and Fatboy can both fall for each other :daydreaming:
Original post by Master.K
LOL, She's leaving anyway, but don't know how exactly.

Cannot wait. Hope she chokes on one of her earrings.
Reply 9424
The first ten minutes have been hilarious, from Jay dancing like a fool to Eminem, Abbie getting robbed in broad daylight, and Dot actually going to the chicken shop lol i shudder at the thought :rofl3:

Massood's sort of half right though, Christian's so insensitive and selfish, its annoys me so much, Syed does a better job of representing homosexuals.

EDIT: Wow, theyre moving from that niceeee studio flat to Janines grungy old one? :puke:
(edited 12 years ago)
omg ... its abit boring today
and now yusef is upto is stupid tricks now
Not too fussed about Chryed because

Spoiler

Original post by BenjyK
The first ten minutes have been hilarious, from Jay dancing like a fool to Eminem

:lol:
"one of your rudeboys?"

lolololololol
Billy and Julie have that lava lamp on all the time!
Oh Jay, that dancing :love:
Christian and Syed, that child is causing so much troubles and it's not even arrived yet. Best off screen villain ever! :cookie:
Reply 9433
Yes!!! Christian and Syed are breaking up! Good, I'm sick of Christian parading himself round like some sort of Peacock with his lap dog Syed at his side. He can back to crying like the bitch he is.
Just catching up on this weeks episodes and for once it was nice to see Phil! Now the Mitchells' reign is over I miss them :lol:
How pathetic has Eastenders become?
Can't Zainab stick to her mind? She should throw Syed out- she has been banging on about it for months. Make up your mind up, bloody woman- you either hate Syed or you don't. Not realistic at all.
Fatdog got work- how?
Original post by The_Male_Melons

How pathetic has Eastenders become?
Can't Zainab stick to her mind? She should throw Syed out- she has been banging on about it for months. Make up your mind up, bloody woman- you either hate Syed or you don't. Not realistic at all.
Fatdog got work- how?

hahaha i knowww... typical asian women she is LOL

woah janine is looking good
:lol: Phil - "put your shovel away will ya?"
Original post by soyasauce
hahaha i knowww... typical asian women she is LOL

woah janine is looking good

hahaha loool.

I always admired Janine. lool Another "independant career woman"- :rolleyes:

hahaha loool.