Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    I HATE MICHAEL :mad: I don't think I've hated a character this much for such a long time, perhaps since Stacey's friend Becky. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ends up murdering him :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    I'm disappointed, thought Ronnie was stronger than that.

I suppose the court scenes are going to be over Thursday and Friday, with ronnie being sent down as the ending, and a certain Julias theme. Its a damp ending for such a tragic character really, she deserved an epic death or something.

Although if she somehow got off the hook it would be the greatest troll ever on TV :awesome:
    For some reason I don't think she's going to get sentenced?! I don't know why, I think they're going to explore the Michael storyline a bit more with her so I dunno...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I HATE MICHAEL :mad: I don't think I've hated a character this much for such a long time, perhaps since Stacey's friend Becky. I wouldn't be surprised if Ronnie ends up murdering him :mad:
    Urgh, I forgot about Becky

ReputationRep:
    ahhh feel sorry for Ronnie

ReputationRep:
    "Veronica"

He really is Archie back from the dead :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Michael is so annoying. I thought he was ok at the start.

ReputationRep:
    so does michael have a mental disorder?! :lolwut:

also what was the point of jodies friend, such **** acting ffs

ReputationRep:
    What did Michael do? I didn't see!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin-)
    What did Michael do? I didn't see!!
    Ditto.

ReputationRep:
    I hate the way eastenders has been all mind-gamey recently, what with yosef and now michael. i can't work out what's really going on half the time!!!

ReputationRep:
    I really can't stand the new male Moon, he's like Danny Mitchell (remember him?). I think Michael is quite good as a character and Janine is always good value but all the other current plots are fairly rubbish, I like Max and Tanya individually but I can do without this affair storyline. Why would you go for squinty ginger Max when you have Greg at home? Soaps always get boring over the summer because the writers know fewer people watch.

Oh ffs Ronnie, you need to be cleverer than that!

(Original post by mel0n)
    Ughhhh, Becky. She made my skin crawl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Ditto.
    Someone needs to put us out of our misery, I literally looked away from the telly for a second or two now I don't get what he's done :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by penguin-)
    Someone needs to put us out of our misery, I literally looked away from the telly for a second or two now I don't get what he's done :confused:
    He stole Ronnie's necklace and slipped it into Tommy's pram so it would look like she was snooping around the baby yet again. I think that's why he did it, nothing gets explained properly in this show.

ReputationRep:
    Michael is a ****ing basket case. However, he was looking fineeeee in his bathrobe thing with the hood up :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Moral of the story is, if you're gonna get down on Michaes' ****, then don't **** with him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FudgeMonkeys)
    He stole Ronnie's necklace and slipped it into Tommy's pram so it would look like she was snooping around the baby yet again. I think that's why he did it, nothing gets explained properly in this show.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please tell me whether Ronnie goes to prison or not......in a spoiler obviously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Master.K)
    Can someone please tell me whether Ronnie goes to prison or not......in a spoiler obviously.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, she gets sentenced. I saw it mentioned in What's on TV .

Gutted.

edit: AFAIK anyway :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, she gets sentenced. I saw it mentioned in What's on TV .

Gutted.
    Ronnie is leaving Eastenders. Not surprised at the verdict. No need for a spoiler. It is pretty obvious.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.