• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Whether she was sentenced or not she was going to leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toph)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Whether she was sentenced or not she was going to leave.
    Suppose. I am glad she was given that verdict- should never have stolen the baby.

ReputationRep:
    Man, I'm going to miss Ronnie - such a beauty! Simply because Roxy is completely blind and dumb when it comes to Michael's shenanigans, I hope he continues to fool her and leave her destroyed and she's left crying for Ronnie! I am so hoping that Jack sorts Michael out, it could be another great EastEnd rivalry but knowing the EE producers, they'll probably balls it up.

Also, wasn't Samantha Womack who plays Ronnie pregnant in real life? I'm sure she was on the front of OK! magazine saying she was expecting, no bump has appeared. This was like a few months back.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Saw in the TV mags that Kat and Alfie off to Spain?! For a holiday or for good? Think it'll be the former as not heard rumours of Shane and Jessie departing. So I take it Ronnie goes down and they leave for a fresh break for abit.

ReputationRep:
    Eastenders has been getting really bad lately.

ReputationRep:
    I think the necklace set up wasn't thought through properly. How the hell could it get into the buggy?

Ok lets play detective and assume Ronnie broke into the Vic, surely they would have heard her go up the stairs at night and why would she be leaning over the empty buggy if Tommy was asleep in his cot?....:holmes:

ReputationRep:
    :cry: So pissed that Ronnie is leaving, she deserves to be sent down, it just sucks that such a fantastic character is leaving while such basic ones are still on the square *cough*Kat*cough*

Such a shame, and all because people got their knickers in a twist over a TV storyline, then the same people complain that EE is getting boring :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Michael Moon. :adore: I love sick and twisted characters. He's no Archie Mitchell though..:adore:

ReputationRep:
    I dunno how Alfie can stand Kat.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Hour long EE tonight :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    ^Thanks for that! Hope it's a good one.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    ^Thanks for that! Hope it's a good one.
    Should be :yep: Don't know who negged you for that comment :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    ^Haha, not a clue! Maybe some EE fan who's been complaining it's boring and isn't too pleased with me hyping it up.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Lauren :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Lauren's legs :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Kim doing Tina Turner in the shower :rofl3:

Something a friend said: Sleeping with Max when you've got Greg at home is like picking through the bins when you've got a roast dinner on the table :rofl2:

Its so true though...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mastermind`)
    Michael Moon. :adore: I love sick and twisted characters. He's no Archie Mitchell though..:adore:
    Neither of them have anything on Lucas

ReputationRep:
    max's armpit hair looks a strange tone of green :shudder:
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Michael

ReputationRep:
    These kind of storylines piss me off.

ReputationRep:
    How can Ronnie have been stupid enough to pick up that baby? And then to not give him back the second Kat asked for him back! Foolishness.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.