The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by diamonddust
So true! Before I could sort of say it wasn't THAT OOC because he's always been impulsive and selfish but of course, he's always been good and kind as well but now? He's not listening to someone he said he couldn't live without a year ago, he's emotionally blackmailing him into proceeding with an adoption he hasn't really thought through, he's hanging out with a total **** of a 'friend' who treats his partner like **** in front of him and... grrr. I'm just so upset and angry. I know this shouldn't be such a big deal because it's just a soap but this story actually meant something to me and they've ruined it for the sake of plot driven poo that doesn't even make sense for the characters. This just doesn't make sense after all they've been through. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Stupid soaps and their stupid contrivances!

Around October, I think?
I don't understand why they're bothering bringing her back at all (I hate ****** babies in soaps- how are they interesting??- and I really disliked Amira) but then I don't understand why Christian suddenly has a burning desire to have a child at the expense of the man he's fought to be with for over a year and supposedly loves unconditionally... :rolleyes: He's actually just replaced Zainab! I now want Syed to say '**** this' and go get his own flat somewhere and find a really supportive, sweet boyfriend who actually listens to him! I never ever thought I'd dislike Christian. Thanks writers. :tongue:

I really can't wait for people to say how 'Syed and Amira should get 'back' together'. :rolleyes:
The man is gay. It's not that difficult a concept. Wait until Christian walks away from Syed to let Syed be with his child a la the wedding. Why do I watch this drivel?
:rant:

Sorry. Just been in a really ***** mood all day and this just made it worse. :redface:

woah that was a big rant :colondollar:
Ah Billy reminds me of my dad in this episode with the whole yeah true mitchell sort of thing enouraging 'bad' behaviour.
I quite like this Lola, can tell she'll be interesting. Julie's just a whiny cow at the moment.
''100% Mitchell!''
''150!''

:teehee: Eastenders is so cringe worthy these days. I do wish they slowed down with this Billy is a grandfather storyline. One moment his got a long lost son, next his about to find him, then his dead, then he gets a grand daughter and then she is taken. All in what a few days? haha.
(edited 12 years ago)
Christian is getting more an more unbearable each episode. "You won't stop me having a child Syed!" - I don't think he was trying to :s-smilie:

Poor Zainab :frown:
Reply 9464
Original post by FelixFelicis
I actually really want Janine to succeed and rub it in everyones faces. To all the bastards who said that she didn't care about her gran..:upyours:

So true, i hate Pat and Ricky's attitude to her now, theyre always looking down their noses at her, just because she's got money now. I cant actually believe Pat was insinuating that Janine set up a garage for Ricky :lol: Hope she drops dead.
Billy's acting. "I don't even wanna look at yah!" :rofl2:
Original post by BenjyK
So true, i hate Pat and Ricky's attitude to her now, theyre always looking down their noses at her, just because she's got money now. I cant actually believe Pat was insinuating that Janine set up a garage for Ricky :lol: Hope she drops dead.
Are you out of your mind or just have a short term memory? Janine should have been locked up long time ago. She has committed so many crimes and immoral acts I can't even be bothered to mention them all. Murder, attempted murders and kidnap to list the top three. Pat and Ricky have been pathetically too nice to her up until this moment. If this was real life Janine would have been beaten up by people long time ago.
Reply 9467
Original post by Reformed2010

Original post by Reformed2010
Are you out of your mind or just have a short term memory? Janine should have been locked up long time ago. She has committed so many crimes and immoral acts I can't even be bothered to mention them all. Murder, attempted murders and kidnap to list the top three. Pat and Ricky have been pathetically too nice to her up until this moment. If this was real life Janine would have been beaten up by people long time ago.

Oh yeah, your right, oops :erm: Thats typical of the square, so many things happen in such short time that you forget sometimes. I bet if everyone on the square remembered everything everyone had done to them, noone would speak lol
Original post by MoanyLisa
When does Syed's ex wife come back with his kid?

After summer I think (October ish?).
Reply 9469
Original post by Vitamin D
Christian is getting more an more unbearable each episode. "You won't stop me having a child Syed!" - I don't think he was trying to :s-smilie:

Poor Zainab :frown:

But I guess you can understand where Christian's coming from with his sudden extreme selfishness. He was prevented from being a father when Roxy told Sean that he was Amy's father and they were going to have a go of things. He's always wanted to be a father; His and Syed's fall out was only short-term Christian would have gone back to him realising that he'd want to bring up a family with Syed eventually.
But to be honest Syed is so fickle!! If he said what he wanted and stuck to it then this wouldn't be happening. Why does he always need people to tell him that it's okay? He should do what he wants
Though it is a bit stupid that Christian and Roxy would go off the rails like they did at the beginning of the week when Christian is supposed to be so determined to be a father.

Roxy's is so annoying though - she has hardly ever been there for Christian but as soon as something goes wrong in her life she's over at Christian's turning his life upside down!

Spoiler

Have they not already learnt their lesson with Ronnie?! :mad:

1 is more than enough! :mad:

I've made numerous attempts to stop watching EE and now I think I've finally got the storyline to help me do that! Argh!
However, I doubt that's gonna happen as I made my first attempt to stop watching about 4 years ago :redface:
Tanya Branning :coma:
Original post by Junaid16
Tanya Branning :coma:

Agreed.
Original post by FudgeMonkeys
Agreed.

Must be all the fake tan, because she was quite the plain Jane when she first arrived:confused:
Original post by Junaid16
Must be all the fake tan, because she was quite the plain Jane when she first arrived:confused:

Thinking about it, I don't remember her being this fit when she first came. Regardless, she'd so get it now :tongue:
Original post by Vixen47

Spoiler

I've made numerous attempts to stop watching EE and now I think I've finally got the storyline to help me do that! Argh!
However, I doubt that's gonna happen as I made my first attempt to stop watching about 4 years ago :redface:
Regarding your spoiler. I have had enough of these story lines, completely boring in my view. The writers clearly have a depraved mind to think it makes good TV to keep saddling death on characters over and over. They seem to think affairs and deaths are the only way to create drama. Well no, what happened to the good old days of interesting story lines and cliff hangers. Like when Cindy kidnapped Ian's children and the Mitchell brothers chased her across Europe.

Even when death did occur had a massive build up, the characters mean't something and the fall out was pretty momentous. I hate to say it but I am beginning to prefer Emmerdale over Eastenders at this rate. :s-smilie:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 9476
Man it always feels good to be unbannnedd :coma:

Billy's grandaughter is interesting :sexface:

Jay obviously wants to tap that.
Jay rapping to eminem :rofl:

not gonna lie, i rapped along with him too like a badman :gangster:
Original post by diamonddust
So true! Before I could sort of say it wasn't THAT OOC because he's always been impulsive and selfish but of course, he's always been good and kind as well but now? He's not listening to someone he said he couldn't live without a year ago, he's emotionally blackmailing him into proceeding with an adoption he hasn't really thought through, he's hanging out with a total **** of a 'friend' who treats his partner like **** in front of him and... grrr. I'm just so upset and angry. I know this shouldn't be such a big deal because it's just a soap but this story actually meant something to me and they've ruined it for the sake of plot driven poo that doesn't even make sense for the characters. This just doesn't make sense after all they've been through. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Stupid soaps and their stupid contrivances!

Around October, I think?
I don't understand why they're bothering bringing her back at all (I hate ****** babies in soaps- how are they interesting??- and I really disliked Amira) but then I don't understand why Christian suddenly has a burning desire to have a child at the expense of the man he's fought to be with for over a year and supposedly loves unconditionally... :rolleyes: He's actually just replaced Zainab! I now want Syed to say '**** this' and go get his own flat somewhere and find a really supportive, sweet boyfriend who actually listens to him! I never ever thought I'd dislike Christian. Thanks writers. :tongue:

I really can't wait for people to say how 'Syed and Amira should get 'back' together'. :rolleyes:
The man is gay. It's not that difficult a concept. Wait until Christian walks away from Syed to let Syed be with his child a la the wedding. Why do I watch this drivel?
:rant:

Sorry. Just been in a really ***** mood all day and this just made it worse. :redface:

Agreed. A lot of people blaming Syed for being selfish, but I don't see him as the selfish one at all. And the way that Christian's being acting means it's no wonder he doesn't feel ready to have a child with him. It isn't as though he changed his mind when his mind was never made up in the first place- he wanted to save his relationship just like he tried to cement his marriage with Amira by having a child.
Original post by Vixen47

Spoiler

No real surprise, the EE writing team is at its worst in years. Just sounds like everything has been not thought out properly and any 'dramatic' angle will do for short term fixes rather than thinking long term. Like someone has said, the cliffhangers - Beale shooting, Cindy's kidnapping of kids - those days were the best and including the odd gangster storyline. I agree with you, storylines like this will definitely put me off and make me watch it whenever I feel like it rather than tuning in all the time. It's all doom and gloom atm.

Latest

Trending

Trending