• Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Aw
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Julia's theme? Mixed feelings about that one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Aw
    lol thats how im feeling aswell

ReputationRep:
    OH LOOK - the millionth Julia's theme of the year...

But I will miss Ronnie

ReputationRep:
    There was once a time I genuinely got upset whenever Julia's theme was played. Not anymore

ReputationRep:
    Wtf was that ending?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    i know everyones walking in and out, shouting over judge jeez :lol: thats what yu call a soap ha
    It is so rude. If I ever stood up in the public gallery shouting the odds- I would get no where in life. I love my judges. loool.

haha It is really is rude. I am :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Considering the amount of tough storylines she's been in, I think it's appropriate. I'll miss her.

ReputationRep:
    why does she smile to the ceiling :curious:

ReputationRep:
    Crappy ending, i didnt even get a little bit emotional, they shouldve done a slideshow of all the bad things that've happened to her, or a flashback to Danielles death, arguably Ronnies saddest moment.
    Her in an empty cell grinning like an idiot did nothing for me
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Considering the amount of tough storylines she's been in, I think it's appropriate. I'll miss her.
    I agree there. But the same time it feels a bit inappropriate for a baby kidnapper to go out to Julia's theme just after they're thrown in jail :p: So I'm not sure.

ReputationRep:
    Ronnie's character is amazing. That episode made me cry so much! I hope she comes back, Samantha Womack is an amazing actress. And it'd be nice for Ronnie to finally be happy, even if that's in a few years time

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    I suppose it is because it is a sentencing only. Not a trial. Hence no public jury etc.
    Still rude nonetheless. It was really informal. Not the correct procedures at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    It is so rude. If I ever stood up in the public gallery shouting the odds- I would get no where in life. I love my judges. loool.

haha It is really is rude. I am :mad:
    :lol: aww haha yupp was very rude.. but it a drama anything can happen in it ..

haha i dont care i found it funny :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    :lol: aww haha yupp was very rude.. but it a drama anything can happen in it ..

haha i dont care i found it funny :lol:
    I didn't find it funny. I was really pissed off (not really but disapointed).
    It was so rude. It meant to be a real life portrayal. Coronation Street is vastly superior anyway.

ReputationRep:
    Why did Lauren say next time I won't miss? She didn't miss the first time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    I didn't find it funny. I was really pissed off (not really but disapointed).
    It was so rude. It meant to be a real life portrayal. Coronation Street is vastly superior anyway.
    lol dont let it get to you
    hmm yeh i guess i bet theres gonna be debates about it now ..

im jjust glad ronnie is out of the scene and hope they move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan2009)
    Why did Lauren say next time I won't miss? She didn't miss the first time...
    Lol I wondered about that too. Still was hilarious though.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    The ending sounded more like Peggy's Theme than Julia's, I was thinking :holmes:

Was a great episode though.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.