Megathread of Eastenders Watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

Pat needs to die.

ReputationRep:
    What a rubbish ending! Is anybody else completely bored and uninterested in Billy and his thief of a partner whose name I can't remember now! They make such an odd couple, and I'm sure that she was in EE before wasn't she? Anyways, Billy as a character is abit rendered useless and I'm surprised he hasn't been given the axe yet as he hasn't had a meaningless storyline until now. You do look at some soap actors/actresses and think how they've managed to stay in a soap for that long without doing much! Perry Fenwick, who plays Billy must be thanking his lucky stars!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    What a rubbish ending! Is anybody else completely bored and uninterested in Billy and his thief of a partner whose name I can't remember now! They make such an odd couple, and I'm sure that she was in EE before wasn't she? Anyways, Billy as a character is abit rendered useless and I'm surprised he hasn't been given the axe yet as he hasn't had a meaningless storyline until now. You do look at some soap actors/actresses and think how they've managed to stay in a soap for that long without doing much! Perry Fenwick, who plays Billy must be thanking his lucky stars!
    Her name is Julie. Unfortunately, we share the same name.
    I felt quite bad for them in this episode, getting hopes up just to find out he's dead. Wonder how long it will take them to track down and meet their granddaughter though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixFelicis)
    Pat needs to die.
    I find your avatar quite disturbing for some reason
    But yeah, the ***** needs to get out of my sight, probably the most annoying character in the show at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Pat needs to die.
    :giggle:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently she gets a heart attack and dies anyway. I'm not certain that's true though

ReputationRep:
    im confused .... one minute janine was asking for loans from people the next shes loaded

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soyasauce)
    im confused .... one minute janine was asking for loans from people the next shes loaded
    I think she got a loan from the friend Sayid recommended.

(Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I find your avatar quite disturbing for some reason
    But yeah, the ***** needs to get out of my sight, probably the most annoying character in the show at the moment.
    It's a cute baby, how can it be disturbing

(Original post by MoanyLisa)
    :giggle:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Apparently she gets a heart attack and dies anyway. I'm not certain that's true though
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :dancing:
    Cannot WAIT!

ReputationRep:
    Monkeys aren't allowed on buses.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Genuinely feel sorry for Fatboy, but not disappointed to see the back of Mercy. Pleased they didn't use Julia's theme for once.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Genuinely feel sorry for Fatboy, but not disappointed to see the back of Mercy. Pleased they didn't use Julia's theme for once.
    Fatboy annoys me. Stop acting like a "funny" east-end gangster. Seriously!.

ReputationRep:
    Christians speech :L :L

Fatboy :cry2:
    Mercy :upyours:

ReputationRep:

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Pat needs to die.
    LOL, She's leaving anyway, but don't know how exactly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)

:sexface:

Prefer that one myself... my days. beaut. :love:

ReputationRep:
    Glad Mercy's gone, hopefully Fatboy's character goes in a different direction. Interesting that whenever someone needs to get somewhere, that the Square suddenly gets clogged up! Also, nice to see that Christian/Roxy can cause soo much carnage on their own, abit OTT imo.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me a run down of what's happened in the last couple of episodes please? Been out of the country and haven't watched it since Thursday!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Can anyone give me a run down of what's happened in the last couple of episodes please? Been out of the country and haven't watched it since Thursday!
    It's been so interesting I can hardly remember. Let me see...

Billy and Julie found out where their son lives and went to see him, met a guy who pretended to be their son because he thought there was some cash in it, but eventually admitted to them that he wasn't, and in fact their son had died a few months ago. Gave them a bag of his belongings, later found a drawing from a young girl to their son and concluded they had a granddaughter. They went to find her yesterday, she's in a home, about 14-15 years old at a guess, but she's in a bad way, seems like a bully/chav perhaps. Stole Billy's wallet. To be continued...

Mercy's been lying to Fatboy and actually does have to leave the country. Decided to just slip away without saying anything but Dot found out and told Fat Boy who chased after her and said bye. She left in a taxi, gone for good (hopefully). Didn't get Julia's theme, also good.

Janine's rich, her grandmother changed her will and she's inherited multimillions. Has spent lots already despite not actually having any cash yet, already borrowed money off people for rent and stuff. Can't see that ending well.

Roxy and Christian had a huge party and stole the Square's bench, probably isn't going to look too good to the adoption people but that hasn't come into it yet.

Alfie and Kat and baby are leaving for a holiday in Spain, I think.

Think that's about it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    It's been so interesting I can hardly remember. Let me see...
    Was that sarcasm? :p:

Why did they steal the bench? That was dedicated to Arthur Fowler wasn't it?

Also, thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.