Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Was that sarcasm? :p:

Why did they steal the bench? That was dedicated to Arthur Fowler wasn't it?

Also, thank you!
    Maybe :ninja2:

Yep, the one dedicated to Arthur, no idea why they stole it though, just because they were drunk I guess. It ended up in Christian's living room. :p:

:hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Has Christmas come early? because Mercy leaving the show and Arthur is the best thing to happen for a while. She served no purpose, had no natural connections to the characters and well past her sale by date. Good riddance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    Has Christmas come early? because Mercy leaving the show and Arthur is the best thing to happen for a while. She served no purpose, had no natural connections to the cast and well past her sale by date. Good riddance!
    No natural connections to the other characters you mean?

Now, only her grandma needs to go to complete the set, she's got no use whatsoever and I'm surprised she didn't go with Mercy. She has to go as I can't stand that OTT accent she puts on.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched it since ronnie was released for stealing the baby. What's happened :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Thank god that butters beast has left EE, absolutely pointless and also I dont understand the point of her stupid idiotic grandma. Who was the fool that came up with the concept with her, her accent is just atrocious and so fake! Worst african accent ever, it's like she's trying so hard to pull it off and at times I can hear her english accent breaking through, get rid of her and her **** weaves ffs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    Thank god that butters beast has left EE, absolutely pointless and also I dont understand the point of her stupid idiotic grandma. Who was the fool that came up with the concept with her, her accent is just atrocious and so fake! Worst african accent ever, it's like she's trying so hard to pull it off and at times I can hear her english accent breaking through, get rid of her and her **** weaves ffs
    I don't know what Fatboy sees in Mercy, I really don't, and it's like they wanna make her grandpa those typical funny grannies full of life that bring joy and spirit to their community, but it doesn't work with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SirRamAlot)
    I don't know what Fatboy sees in Mercy, I really don't, and it's like they wanna make her grandpa those typical funny grannies full of life that bring joy and spirit to their community, but it doesn't work with her.
    Exactly.

And you can tell he was uncomfortable when he had to kiss her too, it didnt look so natural :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    No natural connections to the other characters you mean?

Now, only her grandma needs to go to complete the set, she's got no use whatsoever and I'm surprised she didn't go with Mercy. She has to go as I can't stand that OTT accent she puts on.
    Ha yeah well spotted my mistake.

''we can write to the MP, the Queen, the Prime minister'' Says Mercy's Grandma.:rofl:

Oh and what kind of partner is Billy? who the hell goes and arrange secret visits and so on to long lost relatives and expect you to be happy with it. Then with what a day of just founding out ones son has died, you are dragged to the social services without a clue what is going on to find your grand daughter. Billy is so selfish.

Eddie, what exactly is his game? he is after or hiding something.

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to play Mercy's cousin, so that me and Fatboy can both fall for each other :daydreaming:

(Original post by Master.K)
    LOL, She's leaving anyway, but don't know how exactly.
    Cannot wait. Hope she chokes on one of her earrings.

ReputationRep:
    The first ten minutes have been hilarious, from Jay dancing like a fool to Eminem, Abbie getting robbed in broad daylight, and Dot actually going to the chicken shop lol i shudder at the thought :rofl3:

Massood's sort of half right though, Christian's so insensitive and selfish, its annoys me so much, Syed does a better job of representing homosexuals.

EDIT: Wow, theyre moving from that niceeee studio flat to Janines grungy old one? :puke:

ReputationRep:
    omg ... its abit boring today

ReputationRep:
    and now yusef is upto is stupid tricks now

ReputationRep:
    Not too fussed about Chryed because
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they'll be back together tomorrow

(Original post by BenjyK)
    The first ten minutes have been hilarious, from Jay dancing like a fool to Eminem
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    "one of your rudeboys?"

lolololololol

ReputationRep:
    Billy and Julie have that lava lamp on all the time!

ReputationRep:
    Oh Jay, that dancing :love:

ReputationRep:
    Christian and Syed, that child is causing so much troubles and it's not even arrived yet. Best off screen villain ever! :cookie:

ReputationRep:
    Yes!!! Christian and Syed are breaking up! Good, I'm sick of Christian parading himself round like some sort of Peacock with his lap dog Syed at his side. He can back to crying like the ***** he is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.