Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's 36?! :lolwut:

Wow shes kinda young you know, isnt Max 40+? Further highlights her stupidity, cheating on Greg

Oh and Ian Beale smiling plus Ricky's sweat patches= :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Denise and Ian? Really? That's probably the most ridiculous pairing for a romantic storyline. (That wasn't a spoiler but after what's just happened, the writers are obviously trying to stir something.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Denise and Ian? Really? That's probably the most ridiculous pairing for a romantic storyline. (That wasn't a spoiler but after what's just happened, the writers are obviously trying to stir something.)
    :puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Even worse than Jay and Abbie...

:gasp: Did Janine just say b**** before the watershed?

ReputationRep:
    Ricky is being really selfish. If he actually cared about his kids, he would take the money and stay to look after them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    Ricky is being really selfish. If he actually cared about his kids, he would take the money and stay to look after them.
    For sure. He turned his back on his family and £100,000. So stupid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by affinity89)
    He is, but i can see where he's coming from though, that episode tipped the balance for me, I'll enjoy watching Janine lose all of the money

ReputationRep:
    By the way, does anyone else think that the whole Ricky going for 6 months and Bianca being in jail has something to do with the Christmas episode? Especially as Bianca's leaving.
    Could also have something to do with Janine, although i think people want to see her downfall way before then, and she had the last Christmas episode anyway

ReputationRep:
    Fat Pat is trending on Twitter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    By the way, does anyone else think that the whole Ricky going for 6 months and Bianca being in jail has something to do with the Christmas episode? Especially as Bianca's leaving.
    Could also have something to do with Janine, although i think people want to see her downfall way before then, and she had the last Christmas episode anyway
    Bianca's leaving? Source??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    Bianca's leaving? Source??
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...r-begs-to.html

I know its the Daily Mail but its the first one that came up on google, she quit right in the thick of the baby swap storyline

ReputationRep:
    Stupid episode tbh.

The actor that plays Ricky obviously wanted a break from acting and the writers came up with a bull **** storyline to let him go.

It's unrealistic! In real life a guy like wouldn't do something so stupid, knowing the kids have lost one parent, why make them lose another? In real they woulda got income support from the government.

And what sane person, turns down 100K

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1348252/EastEnders-Patsy-Palmer-quits-cot-death-story-daughter-begs-to.html

I know its the Daily Mail but its the first one that came up on google, she quit right in the thick of the baby swap storyline
    Nah, on the Piers Morgan show she said that she will be back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladipidoo)
    Nah, on the Piers Morgan show she said that she will be back.
    Oh, thank gawd, she's not my favourite character, but Ricky and the kids would be lost in the square without her

ReputationRep:
    A huge surprise, when Ricky was discussing a return to Dubai I thought it'd be a few weeks, no clue the actor was taking a break. Not really great consistent wise from a storyline angle - Pat/Carol looking after a few kids without the relevant authorities taking notice.

Ian/Denise - not a clue what the EE writers are doing there. I think they just needed to fill space and put them together randomly.

Also, btw, when Ian was talking to Greg at the cafe, not that I pay too much notice to the extras, but anyone notice that fine extra with the dark greenish dress on? Lovely!

Nice to see Marie at the cafe utter a few words today, well 2 words to be precise - "Okay Carol". Always like when the extras have some words.

ReputationRep:
    What kind of parent puts their pride before their kids financial stability and ultimate well being? Yes granted I was finally happy Ricky wiped the **** from his eyes and ears and saw her for what she is. But choosing to leave his kids with no parent, emotional instability, without enough money to afford shoes and now without £100,000. Pride is good, but take it to the extreme like Ricky has and it becomes a liability and frankly, plainly stupid. Get the 100k, make sure you've banked it and then wash your hands of her forever. So she will taunt you that 'your spending my money' for a while. Hardly a justification for condemning your children like so.

ReputationRep:
    Jay needs to eat some meat damn, how could they say he does boxing

ReputationRep:
    Is it me or has EE got really REALLY **** since BK? He's ruined every relationship on the square and there haven't been very good storylines either. I never thought I'd say this but I miss baby-mad Santer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kuroshokora)
    Agreed. A lot of people blaming Syed for being selfish, but I don't see him as the selfish one at all. And the way that Christian's being acting means it's no wonder he doesn't feel ready to have a child with him. It isn't as though he changed his mind when his mind was never made up in the first place- he wanted to save his relationship just like he tried to cement his marriage with Amira by having a child.
    :nods: Syed has NEVER been selfish imo. He just takes the needing to please people thing way too far and ends up hurting himself and everyone else. I agree with this. Christian's acting like a child. Syed said months ago to Tamwar that he didn't think two men raising a child together was right, yeah, he said it to the wrong person but he did say it. They need to talk. Well, Syed needs to talk and Christian needs to listen. Now Amira's coming back (YAY! :indiff:) I bet she tells Syed he has a child with her and he'll have to choose between Christian and his child and then Christian will realise he got his priorities wrong and then he'll fight for Syed-again. Why do they even need Amira back? I was looking forward to EE exploring the complexities of a couple who are so different and how Syed felt being an out gay Muslim but no... we get baby ****. Yaaaay.
    (Original post by flowermaster91)
    it may be the start of a terrible relationship :nopity:
    LOL. Yeah! Better her than old Lauren though! :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yunghamz)
    Jay needs to eat some meat damn, how could they say he does boxing
    This I agree with, its like they're trying to make him the new hard-man of the square.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Is it me or has EE got really REALLY **** since BK? He's ruined every relationship on the square and there haven't been very good storylines either. I never thought I'd say this but I miss baby-mad Santer!
    It got **** after Stacey (:love:) left.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.