• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    You have an issue with him being that?

Regarding the spoiler about Phil, are you sure? family means everything to him. Seems very out of character...
    Not sure no. It was something my sister mentioned that she'd read on the 'net, could be BS tbh.

Spoiler:
    Show
    He did take Roxy's money so she might try blackmailing him or something to get some of that money back and hence why he could threaten her if she spills to Shirley etc

ReputationRep:
    laurens being such an idiot now .. leave ryan alone !

ReputationRep:
    Lauren and Abby make me certain I don't want daughters.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Ian, walking in at the wrong part of the conversation. How he can think anyone would think of him as 'cute' is beyond me haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laura-rad)
    Oh Ian, walking in at the wrong part of the conversation. How he can think anyone would think of him as 'cute' is beyond me haha!
    Ian is an Adonis

ReputationRep:
    Ian you tit. I kind of feel sorry for him though.

ReputationRep:
    haha abbi wears her mums tops HAHA

ReputationRep:
    "Im confused" "Well this isn't the first time then" :L haha

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's kind of hot....:eek:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:I really wanted to hug Vanessa just then, first time I've actually felt anything for the character, Tanya's so cold hearted, i just want it to be over now i cringe everytime Max touches Tanya, hes so creepy :afraid:

Hope it isnt stretched out till Christmas like someone above suggested would be good, just because i couldnt handle it, although maybe they'll stop only for it to be revealed months later at Christmas.

Oh and Denises face when Ian leaned in :rofl2: Pure disgust, bet that wasnt hard to act :rolleyes:

Aaaaw, I feel so sorry for Greg :cry2: He's way too good for Tanya!

(Original post by BenjyK)
    :sad:I really wanted to hug Vanessa just then, first time I've actually felt anything for the character, Tanya's so cold hearted, i just want it to be over now i cringe everytime Max touches Tanya, hes so creepy :afraid:
    Completely agree! She looked so vulnerable and frightened Max is such a ******* :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixFelicis)
    Aaaaw, I feel so sorry for Greg :cry2: He's way too good for Tanya!

Completely agree! She looked so vulnerable and frightened Max is such a ******* :mad:
    You do realize it is a soap and it is acting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    Realise*

If you are American, I apologise. Actually, this is a UK soap thread so no :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Realise*

If you are American, I apologise. :P
    I am not American. It is to do with the settings on my browser.

I accept your apology.

Eastenders is not popular or even watched on American telly even on BBC America. Got the axe. Why would an American comment on here?

I am an emotional person. Now leave me to cry in peace.

Also, sorry to go off track, but what on earth are male melons? Don't tell me you have man boobs.

ReputationRep:
    i havent watched eastenders for months and i really want to start again but am worried ive missed too much!!!!

help!

ReputationRep:
    I am an emotional person. Now leave me to cry in peace.

Also, sorry to go off track, but what on earth are male melons? Don't tell me you have man boobs.
    awww :hugs: Here is a tissue http://tissuecoupons.org/wp-content/.../_kleenex2.jpg

There, there, dollface.

I don't have man boobs. I thought it was a genius name though.

awww :hugs: Here is a tissue http://tissuecoupons.org/wp-content/.../_kleenex2.jpg

There, there, dollface.
    Thank you *tearful smile*

I don't have man boobs. I thought it was a genius name though.
    I don't believe you but I'll pretend I do.

(Original post by brobro)
    i havent watched eastenders for months and i really want to start again but am worried ive missed too much!!!!

help!
    Oh, the things we have seen. Wish they could be unseen to be honest. (Phil & Shirley) :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you *tearful smile*

I don't believe you but I'll pretend I do.
    aww :hugs: Don't worry, there there. It is only a soap. You can tell- the acting is rubbish.

Well, if you want to see my body - you can. I would personally feel that it is a violation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Max is the definition of LAD.
    Ok I take this back.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.