Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

(Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    aww :hugs: Don't worry, there there. It is only a soap. You can tell- the acting is rubbish.

Well, if you want to see my body - you can. I would personally feel that it is a violation.
    No thanks mate, that really won't be necessary :hand: :noway:

ReputationRep:
    Ian you dirty dog!

ReputationRep:
    Tanya and Max deserve each other, both a pair of lowlife scum who don't deserve Van or Greg. Ironic that Van and Greg both bend over backwards to please their partners. Greg wants to give love and happiness, while Van just wants some love and happiness. Tanya is a ***** and Max is a *******. They make my skin crawl.

P.S Tanya and Lauren are guilty of attempted murder, both on Max. As Lauren said, ''it's in the genes''. What a family and they all just get on and talk to one another? Only in Eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    P.S Tanya and Lauren are guilty of attempted murder, both on Max. As Lauren said, ''it's in the genes''. What a family and they all just get on and talk to one another? Only in Eastenders!
    :gasp:Forgot about that, lets hope Vanessa buries Max when she finds out and actually seals the deal this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    :gasp:Forgot about that, lets hope Vanessa buries Max when she finds out and actually seals the deal this time
    (Original post by Reformed2010)

Attempted murder? Eh.. what?

ReputationRep:
    poor storylines

ReputationRep:
    I will be rubbing my hands in delight when Vanessa gets her revenge on Max/Tanya, hope it's crazy and maniacal! Knowing the EE writers, they'll **** it up and it'll turn out anti-climactic! I quite like the way they're making Vanessa obsessive in the cleaning side of things, not egging it out completely but little subtleties that show she isn't all too stable in the head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    Attempted murder? Eh.. what?
    Oh dear has Eastenders cast the 'forget past story lines in order to justify current crappy ones' spell too? poor guy

Lauren tried to run her dad over with a car. Tanya successfully buried Max alive and left him for dead in a forest. Only to come back moments from his death with a change of heart. Days ago Lauren threatens Max 'next time I won't miss'. Oh and guess why Tanya buried Max alive? can't guess? I'll tell you. Because he CHEATED. The irony.

Now you tell me realistically a family will function with these people with this history? granted this is a Soap, but even then are we not allowed SOME level of reality?but alas we are denied it, because the writers are :nutcase:

''Hey mum remember when you tried to kill dad?''
    ''Well you tried too''
    ''Oh yeah''
    ''Huh huh huh huh'' [false laughter]

Tanya, Max and Lauren are failures not just as a family. Or even a human being. They are failures as even semi-believable characters. They are villains wrapped up in Christmas paper. Lying, cheating, morally defunct and just criminal.

I feel so sorry for Abi.

ReputationRep:
    Have any of you seen this facebook group? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lord-h...48907248458408

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FelixFelicis)
    No thanks mate, that really won't be necessary :hand: :noway:
    That is good to hear. I am very pleased. Clearly your not some sorta Gary Glitter.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2...ne-update.html

Dunno if anyone has posted this but :eek: All the times I thought he was just a little... effeminate. (The old actor, particularly)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    Have any of you seen this facebook group? http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lord-h...48907248458408
    Hhahahahaha that's funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aky786UK)
    I will be rubbing my hands in delight when Vanessa gets her revenge on Max/Tanya, hope it's crazy and maniacal! Knowing the EE writers, they'll **** it up and it'll turn out anti-climactic! I quite like the way they're making Vanessa obsessive in the cleaning side of things, not egging it out completely but little subtleties that show she isn't all too stable in the head.
    I hope so too! I hope she plans something great and it better not be disappointing. I want her to go out with a bang... Also, with Tanya's upcoming storyline:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Breast cancer?

I'm not sure what Vanessa will exactly try to do..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    I hope so too! I hope she plans something great and it better not be disappointing. I want her to go out with a bang... Also, with Tanya's upcoming storyline:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Breast cancer?

I'm not sure what Vanessa will exactly try to do..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It's cervical cancer

Yeah intrigued by how and when Vanessa finds out and if it will be before or after Tanya's angle.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Whitney and Tyler should get together - that has the potential really interesting. We need a Stacey and Bradley like couple on the square again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MoMatrix)
    :rofl2:

how can someone say she looks like princess fiona :rofl3: kids can be so cruel man lol

This tanya and max storyline is so kaka, theyre both just as bad as each other ffs. And i still consder greg as just a background character, i dont know why but theres something about him i cant take seriously as a normal character :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Today's episode has confirmed, Eastender is going downhill.

As usual, the acting is dire, in fact rubbish.

ReputationRep:
    Does that Vanessa woman ever do anything other than clean? In her best white blouse besides :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rlw31)
    Does that Vanessa woman ever do anything other than clean? In her best white blouse besides :lolwut:
    There has always been hints of her having an obsession with cleaning. I think she has OCD. She was even in the background the other day in a scene with Poppy and Jodie cleaning the cupboard.

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's boobs. :coma:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.