PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Michael (I assume)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Michael (I assume)
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    Pains me to say it but Abbie is so much more mature than strop daily Lauren.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by secretmessages)
    Michael (I assume)
    It was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lola
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    It was
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lola
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sigh:

but still, Michael all the same :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathly_Hallows)
    There has always been hints of her having an obsession with cleaning. I think she has OCD. She was even in the background the other day in a scene with Poppy and Jodie cleaning the cupboard.
    Today I was thinking she might have OCD now because of what's going on. Feel sorry for her!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Many apologies in advance...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morris743)
    Pains me to say it but Abbie is so much more mature than strop daily Lauren.
    But Lauren is so hot, which makes up for her tantrums.

What was with Lola saying "Follow me...what do you think you're doing? You're like a dog!...are you coming then?" That didn't seem to make any sense whatsoever.

Tanya in that red dress - ding dong! :coma:

Michael is slightly psychotic now. Hopefully he'll create some semi decent storylines! (Still don't like him though for what he did to Ronnie.)

ReputationRep:
    Kind of bad, but i was actually happy all the stuff went up in flames, hate Eddie and his sleazy charm, but then again Michaels no better. Tylers a douche, it seems that maybe Anthony will be the only bearable one.

Oh and im beginning to feel increasingly sorry for Vanessa, they should play on that and have her commit suicide or something when she finds out about Max and Tanya, would be epic :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I havent watched eastenders since christmas.....
    Can i be bothered starting again? hmmmmmm...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Kind of bad, but i was actually happy all the stuff went up in flames, hate Eddie and his sleazy charm, but then again Michaels no better. Tylers a douche, it seems that maybe Anthony will be the only bearable one.

Oh and im beginning to feel increasingly sorry for Vanessa, they should play on that and have her commit suicide or something when she finds out about Max and Tanya, would be epic :holmes:
    Not epic, you're just sick:lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Not epic, you're just sick:lolwut:
    Oh, dont get me wrong, I'm not looking to see her dead, but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if shes leaving anyway, why not, would be better than leaving in a cab anyday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smileybop)
    I havent watched eastenders since christmas.....
    Can i be bothered starting again? hmmmmmm...
    Yep! Far, Far better than Christmas imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Oh, dont get me wrong, I'm not looking to see her dead, but
    Spoiler:
    Show
    if shes leaving anyway, why not, would be better than leaving in a cab anyday
    Hmmm it would be good if once the affair was revealed, Lauren as promised gets in a car to run Max over however, quickly Max jumps into Billy's market store for cover and the car hits Vanessa thus killing her. Following this, her daughter has an affair with Max due to their proximity and whilst in bed she rips his testicles off and feeds it to Bianca's and Ricky's kids with a few chicken nuggests (because we know how much they love thier nuggets). Once they kids die of food poisoning Bianca comes back and kills Janine, takes her money and buys a nuclear bomb before exploding the whole of Walford.

Now that's epic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    Hmmm it would be good if once the affair was revealed, Lauren as promised gets in a car to run Max over however, quickly Max jumps into Billy's market store for cover and the car hits Vanessa thus killing her. Following this, her daughter has an affair with Max due to their proximity and whilst in bed she rips his testicles off and feeds it to Bianca's and Ricky's kids with a few chicken nuggests (because we know how much they love thier nuggets). Once they kids die of food poisoning Bianca comes back and kills Janine, takes her money and buys a nuclear bomb before exploding the whole of Walford.

Now that's epic
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Vanessa seems incredibly OCD. I think they should play on that, somehow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Vanessa seems incredibly OCD. I think they should play on that, somehow...
    Hiii can you tell me what's happened in the past 2-3 months :holmes:

Who's lola?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)

Who's lola?
    Billy Mitchell's granddaughter

ReputationRep:
    Anthony moon :sexface: Tyler...not so much.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.