• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Holy crap the house brick iPod!!! Go on Lola!! :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Love how Eddie's turning more evil everyday!

ReputationRep:
    That look between Masood and Kamil was pure gold... I had to keep rewinding to watch it again

ReputationRep:
    1. Mini Moons :ahee:
    2. Usef pushing Zanabs bag on the floor to get the pill bottle? Sly fox.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cloop)
    That look between Masood and Kamil was pure gold... I had to keep rewinding to watch it again
    Is it wrong that I looked at your pictures and left a sticky substance on my leg? Sorry, I don't get out too much.

Anyway......

ReputationRep:
    Lola is a great find, I thought she'd do a bad job but I find myself cheering for her when she's doing something. On that note, why did she burn Eddie's stuff? On the basis on Monday's episode, when she was sat near the Moons and overheard something, she scowled then went off to do her deed?

If I was Jay, I'd ditch Abbie and tap Lola.

ReputationRep:
    Taking advantage of Jean is a new low.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    Is it wrong that I looked at your pictures and left a sticky substance on my leg? Sorry, I don't get out too much.

Anyway......
    :lolwut:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by tillytots)
    Anthony moon :sexface:
    The actor was 3 years above me at secondary school :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Why do the mini Moons hate Michael so much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    The actor was 3 years above me at secondary school :yep:
    wow

ReputationRep:

Who is the woman detective? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n1r4v)
    Hiii can you tell me what's happened in the past 2-3 months :holmes:

Who's lola?
    Hello!

Ronnie got imprisoned for about three years.. Roxy dumped Michael after finding out he was stirring stuff and making it look like Ronnie was trying to steal the baby again.

Tanya and Max have started having an affair again whilst Vanessa has been going a bit crazy. Greg wants babies with Tanya. Max proposed to Vanessa. Tanya sort of disregarded Rainie (imo) and she is back on drugs (Ryan is dealing - Roxy caught him, sacked him but then Phil rehired him) - Lauren has been trying to chirpse Ryan and was slightly successful... Abi and Jay are still as cringey as ever but she doesn't wanna sleep with him and is jealous that Lola is offering it to him on a plate. Lola is Billy and Julie's grandaughter - they went searching for their son but found out he died, then discovered the existence of Lola.

Eddie has set up a business with his two sons - none of them seem too fond of Michael, though one does slightly. Kat and Alfie are away at the moment.

Janine's grandma left her her entire estate.. She's gone a bit crazy with the money. Ricky has taken up a 6 month (?) Post in Dubai...

Syed and Christian are looking to adopt.. Zainab and Masood 'split', made worse by Yusuf's sisterinlaw (I think) getting the wrong end of the stick at Tamwar's wedding and blurting out to everyone that Yusuf/Zainab are having an affair. Afia has become incredibly annoying :s yusuf has carried on with his plot of pushing Masood away... There was also a discovery at the end of an episode that in fact Yusuf was the one who set Zainab on fire but she doesn't know...

That's all I can think of :o:

Oh, Jane left Ian. Ian made a pass at Denise. Mercy went back to Nigeria. Dot and Fatboy are still good friends jim has gone to a care home.. Jean fancies Eddie. Eddie is stirring stuff between Jack/Michael.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mel0n)
    Hello!

Ronnie got imprisoned for about three years.. Roxy dumped Michael after finding out he was stirring stuff and making it look like Ronnie was trying to steal the baby again.

Tanya and Max have started having an affair again whilst Vanessa has been going a bit crazy. Greg wants babies with Tanya. Max proposed to Vanessa. Tanya sort of disregarded Rainie (imo) and she is back on drugs (Ryan is dealing - Roxy caught him, sacked him but then Phil rehired him) - Lauren has been trying to chirpse Ryan and was slightly successful... Abi and Jay are still as cringey as ever but she doesn't wanna sleep with him and is jealous that Lola is offering it to him on a plate. Lola is Billy and Julie's grandaughter - they went searching for their son but found out he died, then discovered the existence of Lola.

Eddie has set up a business with his two sons - none of them seem too fond of Michael, though one does slightly. Kat and Alfie are away at the moment.

Janine's grandma left her her entire estate.. She's gone a bit crazy with the money. Ricky has taken up a 6 month (?) Post in Dubai...

Syed and Christian are looking to adopt.. Zainab and Masood 'split', made worse by Yusuf's sisterinlaw (I think) getting the wrong end of the stick at Tamwar's wedding and blurting out to everyone that Yusuf/Zainab are having an affair. Afia has become incredibly annoying :s yusuf has carried on with his plot of pushing Masood away... There was also a discovery at the end of an episode that in fact Yusuf was the one who set Zainab on fire but she doesn't know...

That's all I can think of :o:

Oh, Jane left Ian. Ian made a pass at Denise. Mercy went back to Nigeria. Dot and Fatboy are still good friends jim has gone to a care home.. Jean fancies Eddie. Eddie is stirring stuff between Jack/Michael.
    Thanks a lot! I feel ready to restart EE again, my secret love shame

Wow at the Yusuf thing... they're the moments I watch eastenders for. Good to know Fatboy is still the jewel of EE!

ReputationRep:
    Michael isn't much of a bad boy these days.

I would've had Jack in a wheel chair.

ReputationRep:
    Michael's bruises match his blue suit and his crazy face

ReputationRep:
    God I love Michael. Best character by far!

ReputationRep:
    really don't like all the new moon editions, spencer and nana were way better.

ReputationRep:
    Love the new Rainie

ReputationRep:
    Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.