Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

• PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I wish Michael would just go away :sigh: The storyline is getting old.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EffKayy)
    Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?
    Billy being able to afford anything?! :rofl2:

Love how Greg gets treated like one of the kids, i actually thought he was going to stand up for himself then, but no :sigh:

Oh and YES for Michael, hate Eddie, he's so secretly slimy, at least Michael is open about it.

ReputationRep:
    Poor Billy just can't catch a break.

He needs to do a Janine and win the Lottery.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Poor Billy just can't catch a break.

He needs to do a Janine and win the Lottery.
    Even then, he'd probably lose the ticket.

ReputationRep:
    Glad I started watching again today... I thought Michael's monologue to Jack was brilliant!

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So apparently there's more to Eddie (says digital spies) which Jean tries to find out...wonder what it'll be..

ReputationRep:
    I don't get what happened with Billy's house :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Wait, Billy's house is sold?! I thought he bought this?
    Nah, he's squatting.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    So apparently there's more to Eddie (says digital spies) which Jean tries to find out...wonder what it'll be..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I read somewhere he has another child with Down's syndrome hidden away somewhere :holmes: Don't know if that's it or not :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXxBaby-BooxXx)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I read somewhere he has another child with Down's syndrome hidden away somewhere :holmes: Don't know if that's it or not :p:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG can you link me to it?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Spoiler:
    Show
    OMG can you link me to it?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't remember where I read it :unsure: I'm 99% sure I didn't imagine it. Can anybody else help? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't remember where I read it :unsure: I'm 99% sure I didn't imagine it. Can anybody else help? :puppyeyes:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a331351/eastenders-to-introduce-another-new-moon.html

:eek:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by lara_ox)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a331351/eastenders-to-introduce-another-new-moon.html

:eek:
    Yes :woo:

Knew I wasn't imagining it

ReputationRep:
    Yes :woo:

Knew I wasn't imagining it
    OMG this should be interesting!!

Spoiler:
    Show
    wonder what will happen, micheal will still hate eddie etc?

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Another male Moon, really?? A female wouldve been a nice change, preferably fit :sexface:

Starting to get tired of the Moons to be honest, theyre overshadowing all of the other storylines, would rather see Yusef prey on Zainab some more, or...oh my theres nothing else is there, the whole Max/Tanya thing aint doing it for me either... :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BenjyK)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Another male Moon, really?? A female wouldve been a nice change, preferably fit :sexface:

Starting to get tired of the Moons to be honest, theyre overshadowing all of the other storylines, would rather see Yusef prey on Zainab some more, or...oh my theres nothing else is there, the whole Max/Tanya thing aint doing it for me either... :grumble:
    Completely agree. And they haven't even been there long.

ReputationRep:
    Michael is an absolute creep and he needs to EAT something! He's lost so much weight.. Dear me

ReputationRep:
    Has Tyler had a personality transplant?! He came in Mr Smooth, the flirtatious catchphrases and I quite liked him. Now all of a sudden since his brother's arrived, he's a turning into a VERY poor man's Grant Mitchell, losing his rag at the smallest of things. He will start to irritate me they carry him on like this.

I'm liking what they've got planned for Michael/Eddie, I hope this thing will have a good ending compared to the Archie/Ronnie angle.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone reckon that Vanessa starts to beat up Max - That would be a great storyline and pretty surprising too...

ReputationRep:
    How many moon boys is there?!?!

They need to bring a new interesting family with an actually decent actor or actress in it instead of the dreary boring moons......

I LOVE LOLA THOUGH

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.