Turn on thread page Beta

Megathread of Eastenders watch

• View Poll Results: Better Sam?
    Kim
    87.50%
    Daniella
    12.50%

ReputationRep:
    Danielle Harold is an 18 year old playing Lola who is 15 years old!

ReputationRep:
    That Shanice girl that rocked into the Vic with Kat and Alfie is apparently Lacey Turner's (:love:) sister.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by soczek322)
    Danielle Harold is an 18 year old playing Lola who is 15 years old!
    She doesn't look 18 :\

Edit : ooo , a quick google search says otherwise. She looks completely different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeaX)
    Eastenders is complete crap now. None of the storylines are fluent and half the time I can't work out what's going on and I feel that I've missed an episode containing vital information when I haven't. Eddie and his sons are boring, can't stand Julie and her wining, ugh...
    :rolleyes:

I didn't watch Eastenders in months and watched an episode few weeks back and got the gist of the storylines. How would you miss something important?

None of them can act. Eastenders has gone crap. Time for an axe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Male_Melons)
    :rolleyes:

I didn't watch Eastenders in months and watched an episode few weeks back and got the gist of the storylines. How would you miss something important?

None of them can act. Eastenders has gone crap. Time for an axe.
    I was talking about recent episodes (this week and last week), they just seem random and with no continuity.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RIISE)
    Ian Beale is such a damn pimp!! Get in there son!
    TBH, why anyone would want do it with the Beale machine I have no clue but I don't blame him for wanting to tap that lady ahead of Jane, I'd be happy.

But yeah agree with what's being said about EE atm - no fluency and continuity. Just visual, inconsistent ramblings atm.

ReputationRep:
    Janine should buy the cafe and they should rename it Franks
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

PS Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Ian is such a tit.

ReputationRep:
    Go away, Ian!
    I liked the exchange between Phil and Tiffany

ReputationRep:
    Lola's storyline just got a little interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Julie is such a drip. She brings nothing worthwhile to EE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    Lola's storyline just got a little interesting.
    I am actually going to be honest and say I agree with you.

ReputationRep:
    Tanya's ''dilemma''. Warning pictures may cause pleasant dreams or nightmares.

VS

Only in Eastenders!

ReputationRep:
    I hope Jay's okay! He was just listening to some good old Rock the Casbah when BAM!

ReputationRep:
    I really dislike Lola's character, she's a **** and needs slapping.

Also... phwoooaaar at that pic of Greg!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roobsa)
    That Shanice girl that rocked into the Vic with Kat and Alfie is apparently Lacey Turner's (:love:) sister.
    When she came back I actually said that she looked a bit like Stacey! I feel smart now. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    So in summary, Julie's mental (srsly, WTF?) Tanya is blind (Greg > Max.) and Ian is just being Ian, a complete tw*t.
    Gotta love you eastenders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)

VS

Only in Eastenders!
    Helloooo Greg

ReputationRep:
    ''You only notice me when you want something.
    Anyway, it's the school holiday.
    Excuse me I've got a party to get to.
    [On her way out] Phill''
    ''Tiff''

:adore::rofl: the best character exchange of the year goes to Tiffany and Phill. So few words, so young but already more entertaining than the adult characters. Like lowlife - I MEAN Lola!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)

[SIZE="4"]VS[/SIZE]

Only in Eastenders!
    And he's caring on top whilst Max's just a scheming knob, hated how they portrayed Greg this episode, what he did was so obviously out of character and doesnt justify what Tanya's doing, shes a terrible wife and mother and deserves whatever comeuppance is coming her way

Billy also annoyed me, hes such a pushover, leaving Julie to pick up the pieces, oh and for anyone hoping the three will have a happy ending
    Spoiler:
    Show
    isnt Julie leaving soon anyway?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.